Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin Be Able To Take These Body Shots? All Night / All Day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Golovkin Be Able To Take These Body Shots? All Night / All Day?

Alvarez coming to fish this shark!

Man dont post things like that ,it hurts just from watching.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Alvarez coming to fish this shark!

Will Canelo even accept that fight?
      He had the chance, TWICE and he ducked it...TWICE

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Man dont post things like that ,it hurts just from watching.
        We must prepare my, son! WWIII is approaching. 27 year old body shots at 160.. Alvarez is going to be hella dangerous.!

Comment

We must prepare my, son! WWIII is approaching. 27 year old body shots at 160.. Alvarez is going to be hella dangerous.!
          Alvarez Tank will go trough GGG like german tanks trough ardens in 1940 it will be sloughter.

Comment

Oh so because he got "Knocked down" during round 1 of day 1 of Sparring Golovkin cannot take bodyshots? Either you nutted the moment he said he knocked him down and blacked out from the loss of bodily fluids or you deliberately just didn't listen to the rest of the interview. THIS IS WHY TRUMP WILL WIN!!!! Bunch of freaking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
              THIS IS WHY TRUMP WILL WIN!!!! Bunch of freaking morons.
              lol. ok.... That has nothing to do with Alvarez being a mexican pimp with body shots. Golovkin too old. dude's gonna get KO'd. Crowd is going to go nuts.

funny alt with South Africa location and name talking about Trump... IP address checks

Comment

lol. ok.... That has nothing to do with Alvarez being a mexican pimp with body shots. Golovkin too old. dude's gonna get KO'd. Crowd is going to go nuts.

funny alt with South Africa location and name talking about Trump... IP address checks
                GGG fans are ****ting their g strings and fishnets. Canelo can thump. So can Gigi, but ggg's fans are mainly fan boys looking for the next hero. Manny got mashed by Marquez, then out skilled by Ployd.

These kids are now wearing Golovkin t shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  GGG fans are ****ting their g strings and fishnets. Canelo can thump. So can Gigi, but ggg's fans are mainly fan boys looking for the next hero. Manny got mashed by Marquez, then out skilled by Ployd.

These kids are now wearing Golovkin t shirts.
                  When Alvarez beats Golovkin, I will say my peace, ''#48 fans...the bus has parked, so let's give it a rest and enjoy boxing again! Let's make boxing great again!''

Comment

When Alvarez beats Golovkin, I will say my peace, ''#48 fans...the bus has parked, so let's give it a rest and enjoy boxing again! Let's make boxing great again!''
                    I'm surprised the Spoon23 isn't here reposting his drivel and then assuming he won the t@rd snack for the day.

I just want to see good fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X