Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Floyd beat GGG for 50-0, at MW, would he be top 30 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Accolades isn't everything. GGG would beat everyone on Floyd's resume, the versions he fought anyway (Canelo). So I'm quite confident in saying it would be his biggest achievement.
    Interesting counter argument... I got nothing for it

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Resume's aside, Aaron Pryor was one of the best fighters I ever saw.

Oh my God he could fight.
      Good fighter but I for rate him that highly myself.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Good fighter but I for rate him that highly myself.
        What have GGG done in boxing to be so big win for Floyd if GGG would lose to top MWs after Floyd would it be so good of a win idk,Floyd can be in top 10,fight with GGG wouldnt change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          What have GGG done in boxing to be so big win for Floyd if GGG would lose to top MWs after Floyd would it be so good of a win idk,Floyd can be in top 10,fight with GGG wouldnt change anything.

Is stepping up in weight supposed to be hard to do? Is beaten people with advantages in size and strength hard?

So of course flood beating ggg would be his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Is stepping up in weight supposed to be hard to do? Is beaten people with advantages in size and strength hard?

So of course flood beating ggg would be his best win.
            Floyd moved a lot allready,beated a lot of HoF fighters better than GGG,and i could agree it would be big but only cuse Floyd is 40years old WW.man if he moved on and beat someone like hagler ok it would be huge,but GGG is just top MW,Jacobs is more proven in MW with Mora nad Qulin wins.So Floyds win over Jacobs would be huge too?

Comment

Floyd moved a lot allready,beated a lot of HoF fighters better than GGG,and i could agree it would be big but only cuse Floyd is 40years old WW.man if he moved on and beat someone like hagler ok it would be huge,but GGG is just top MW,Jacobs is more proven in MW with Mora nad Qulin wins.So Floyds win over Jacobs would be huge too?
              Don't over analyse and think too much
              Floyd would be underdog so if he wins it would be his best win. Achieving something people didn't think he could
              Last edited by hugh grant; 10-11-2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Don't over analyse and think too much
                Floyd would be underdog so if he wins it would be his best win
                So Durans best win is Iran Barkley?meh i dont like this logic but i understand your point.

Have a good day sir.

Comment

So Durans best win is Iran Barkley?meh i dont like this logic but i understand your point.

Have a good day sir.
                  But ggg is better than Barkley could ever be. That's why floods win would be better.

Comment

But ggg is better than Barkley could ever be. That's why floods win would be better.
                    Maybe,im not sold on GGG until he win over some one good or elite,like i say what if Floyd win with him and then Jacobs would Ko GGG,and to make it worst he would lose to Canelo to end his run,is it great win then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      Maybe,im not sold on GGG until he win over some one good or elite,like i say what if Floyd win with him and then Jacobs would Ko GGG,and to make it worst he would lose to Canelo to end his run,is it great win then?
                      Yes, because flood beat gig when gig was monster. Floyd has been criticised a lot because although he has some nice wins his opponent tsp weren't monsters at the time or prime!

I'm sur ggg will have some losses by the end of his career but if flood takes his zero that would be nicer than furans win overbarkley. And the Barkley win is one the best for duran

Comment

Working...
                      X