Collapse
No announcement yet.

the andre ward clinch prediction game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the andre ward clinch prediction game!

How often will ward clinch against kovalev? Will ward beat his all time record of 88 against kessler? Or will this be the fight ward actually attempts to use boxing skill rather than wrestling to beat an opponent?

Also-Green K/points for the poster who correctly guesses how long into the fight it will be before ward initiates the first clinch.

So, Im kicking things off with a prediction of 12 seconds....

WAR S.O.G!!!

Comment

With the danger he's going to be faced with in Kovalev, I think he's either going to equal or surpass his clinch game that he had against Kessler.

Comment

If Ward brings it to Kovalev, Sergey will be the one clinching non-stop, he is deathly uncomfortable in-close.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          How often will ward clinch against kovalev? Will ward beat his all time record of 88 against kessler? Or will this be the fight ward actually attempts to use boxing skill rather than wrestling to beat an opponent?

Also-Green K/points for the poster who correctly guesses how long into the fight it will be before ward initiates the first clinch.

So, Im kicking things off with a prediction of 12 seconds....
          88 times he used an illegal move according the rules of boxing,not including those intentional head butts. But some ,thats skills pay the bills . Lmao.

Its no secret that the urban style uses and needs clinches and headbutts and elbows and gets away with it. Without those illegal tactics ,latin fighters would own boxing outright more so than they already do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            88 times he used an illegal move according the rules of boxing,not including those intentional head butts. But some ,thats skills pay the bills . Lmao.

Its no secret that the urban style uses and needs clinches and headbutts and elbows and gets away with it. Without those illegal tactics ,latin fighters would own boxing outright more so than they already do.
            yeah, dont forget ward does low blows too, got deducted points against barrera for it. You name a type of foul and ward will have done it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Comment

I think he will clinch less but the clinches will be longer.

61 is my guess.

Comment

lets hope we get a ref with the balls to tell ward to stop it, and docks him points. ANd when i say dock points, i dont mean dock the opponent points too for defending themselves against the clinch, like what happened in rodriguez v ward, wtfs the point in docking two fighters the same amount of points

Comment

the fear is strong in you

Comment

Working...
                    X