No announcement yet.

the andre ward clinch prediction game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
    so then sit back, have a coke and smile and stop worrying about things you cant control lol
    hopefully i am proved wrong and it turns out to be a good clean fight, free of fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      hopefully i am proved wrong and it turns out to be a good clean fight, free of fouls.
      its boxing, theres always gonna be fouling, elbows, headbuts, clinches its a fight lmao the ref says break and you break. if the ref warns he warns, he takes points away from when things need to be. sitting on the internet praying for a fight with no fouling of any sort is consistently hoping a golfer gets a whole in one on every shot lol.

Comment

i didnt watch brand fight, he clinched rodriguez to death and was deducted 2 points, watched bits and pieces of barrera fight where he clinched, and low blowed and was deducted a point.
        So, you don't watch and when you do you don't understand what you're seeing. That explains so much... expect for the part where you lie about what actually happened. I think that just comes from being an insecure GG mind-slave.

Here's a re-cap.

Ward avoiding the clinch by knocking down Barrera;

If you require further education I'm going to have to start charging you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          So, you don't watch and when you do you don't understand what you're seeing. That explains so much... expect for the part where you lie about what actually happened. I think that just comes from being an insecure GG mind-slave.

Here's a re-cap.

Barrera grabbing Ward into a clinch;

A+ reply. lets also not forget how dawson tried initiated clinches and lost that battle horribly.

Comment

since you got an issue with clinching, mind telling me why you think golovkin clinched brook everytime he missed a lead hook on the front foot? happened about 7-8 times in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Here's a re-cap.

i watched all his super 6 fights (many hours wasted) and ive seen a good chunk of his recent fights, although i wasnt interested in watching him against the 40 year old SMW , whether that makes me a casual fan or not, who knows. I watched rodriguez one and he was clinching like mad, and any write up would tell you how ugly that fight was. Sorry if your a fan of his but his 'style' sucks. Even in that second GIF it looks like his instinct is to grab for the clinch but he couldnt get hold lol

Comment

since you got an issue with clinching, mind telling me why you think golovkin clinched brook everytime he missed a lead hook on the front foot? happened about 7-8 times in the fight.
                getting tied up when throwing big shots is very different to what ward does.

Comment

its boxing, theres always gonna be fouling, elbows, headbuts, clinches its a fight lmao the ref says break and you break. if the ref warns he warns, he takes points away from when things need to be. sitting on the internet praying for a fight with no fouling of any sort is consistently hoping a golfer gets a whole in one on every shot lol.
                  not to the extent he does mate. Elbows against bika, low blows against barrera, headbutts against kessler, clinches against everyone, many more examples im sure.

Comment

getting tied up when throwing big shots is very different to what ward does.
                    actually no the answer youre looking for is he carried his weight into clinching brook to drive him into the ropes when it happened to take away the fight from the center of the ring lol. it was actually a tactic he used when initiating the clinch lol.

Comment

not to the extent he does mate. Elbows against bika, low blows against barrera, headbutts against kessler, clinches against everyone, many more examples im sure.
                      then do us all a favor and go out there and get a boxing license and become a fighter, or better yet go get trained to officiate fights or become a boxing judge lol. if you got an issue with ward and how he fights, you wouldnt be watching him on nov 19th better yet, you wouldnt be complaining about him. i very much laugh at ppl who complain about issues that have zero effect on their lives. im just trynna give you some perspective on how to beat those things, but you clearly are focused on the root of something that has no barring on your life lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X