Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Makes Debut at 115, Decisions Tabugon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Makes Debut at 115, Decisions Tabugon

Francisco Len Garca Baseball Stadium in Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico - Former unified WBA/WBO flyweight world champion Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada (34-2, 24 KOs) was hoping to make a big statement in his super flyweight debut, but instead he dominated Filipino Raymond Tabugon (18-6-1, 8 KOs) over ten one-sided rounds. All three judges had it scored 100-90.

[Click Here To Read More]

I was trying to find a stream for this fight but was unsuccessful.
    First fight in over a year for Estrada. Looked like he just wanted to put in the rounds in this fight.
    Last edited by fourtheboys96; 10-09-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Decent comeback win to shake off the rust from over a year of inactivity due to injury. However, something was missing... Perhaps it was Estrada's virtually non existent right hand towards the end of the fight that threw me off. Even so, he dominated a gutsy tune up fighter in Tabugon with his left hand all night long

Comment

Estrada-Cuadras is the right way to go. Either Estrada, Cuadras, or Inoue against each other, then against Chocolatito. Or whatever. I leave the order of things to the matchmakers. But a tournament between those four is what the fans want!

Comment

good come back fight to break the layoff.

Comment

If I have my way, it will be Estrada-Roman, Cuadras-Inoue. Winners fight each other for the unification.

Comment

His hand got swollen and was hurting...hopefully its just part of the rehabilitation.

Comment

People,he is touched in his right hand, his right hand was with a lot of inflammation at the end of the fight.

He fought with the left hand and punched with insecurity when he landed the right hand.

That's sad because now he has a great problem with that hand and trying to fight with elites fighters in 115 pounds with a bad right hand.
                Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 10-09-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I hope his hand will be okay because he is part of a big scene in the division with the other 3 great fighters.

Comment

So, Im reading here that he had hand problems in this fight. Now my question is, was his inactivity due to hand problems? Cause if so, this isn't a very good look.

Comment

Working...
                    X