Be prepared to be attacked. I hope you have good online security

Comment

What's your point?

A fair split, at most, would be 65/35.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        What's your point?

A fair split, at most, would be 65/35.
        I agree. I think 65/35 is fair and 60/40 is more than fair. But you always ask for more than you're willing to settle for.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I agree. I think 65/35 is fair and 60/40 is more than fair. But you always ask for more than you're willing to settle for.
          You should be on the wba deciding this.. I personally couldnt care how much one makes but if you think the mandatory to champion split is unfair then it had to be revised for everybody why only this one?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            You should be on the wba deciding this.. I personally couldnt care how much one makes but if you think the mandatory to champion split is unfair then it had to be revised for everybody why only this one?
            Because everyone doesn't petition for it to be changed. As Mendoza said, they've been asked before and sometimes they've granted it and sometimes they haven't. So this isn't as special as case as everyone is trying to make it seem. It's a procedure Jacobs has every right to ask for and the WBA has every right to grant it as they've done before or reject it as they've done before.

If Jacobs turns down 65/35 he's stupid. I would be mad if he turned down 75/25. But if 60/40 is a guaranteed way to get the fight done then change it

Comment

Another interesting tidbit is GGG has yet to make one concession. Not one his entire 10 year career in all 35 years of his life.

People have lowered their standards for GGG's concession request. Now all we has is that he accept a 60-40 request where he's actually making the lion share.

Comment

Because everyone doesn't petition for it to be changed. As Mendoza said, they've been asked before and sometimes they've granted it and sometimes they haven't. So this isn't as special as case as everyone is trying to make it seem. It's a procedure Jacobs has every right to ask for and the WBA has every right to grant it as they've done before or reject it as they've done before.

If Jacobs turns down 65/35 he's stupid. I would be mad if he turned down 75/25. But if 60/40 is a guaranteed way to get the fight done then change it
                Jacobs is asking for a interim fight. This has nothing to do with purse splits, Jacobs just doesn't want it.

And now of those examples you posted where purse bids so what's exactly your point?

This is getting sad to watch.

Comment

I agree to the bolded.. GGG and Jacobs need to realize that the fans are excited about the match up, esp after their last mismatch recently and the inactivity with Jacobs until now.. So get the fight made and the winner commands the purse for the rematch if it is a good fight..

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Jacobs is asking for a interim fight. This has nothing to do with purse splits, Jacobs just doesn't want it.

And now of those examples you posted where purse bids so what's exactly your point?

This is getting sad to watch.
                    Mendoza said he offered Golovkin and Jacobs a chance to take an interim fight before meeting next year, but said that was rejected.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...nap-story.html

Comment

Working...
                    X