Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amazing HBO special on USADA / dehydrated theme! Blood n Urine! Floyd Conte Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Do you know yet how a partial sample is taken and what happens with it numbskull
    Do you really want to call someone a numbskull when:

1. You just stated altering blood levels can help you pass a urine test.

2. You just tried to convince me a partial test was done.

You are an absolute moron. By the way, I'm well aware of how a partial sample is handled. Are you aware of what a specific gravity test is, mental midget?

Comment

So I take that as no, you know nothing still about a partial sample numbskull

Comment

Blood volume is determined by the amount of water and sodium ingested, excreted by the kidneys into the urine, and lost through the gastrointestinal tract, lungs and skin. The amounts of water and sodium ingested and lost are highly variable. To maintain blood volume within a normal range, the kidneys regulate the amount of water and sodium lost into the urine. For example, if excessive water and sodium are ingested, the kidneys normally respond by excreting more water and sodium into the urine. The details of how the kidneys handle water and sodium are beyond the scope of this cardiovascular web site; therefore, the reader is encouraged to consult general medical physiology textbooks to learn more about this topic. The following paragraphs briefly describe how renal excretion of water and sodium are regulated and how blood volume affects cardiovascular function.

Comment

Yes blood volume does affect your urine numbskull

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            Just ask yourself, how many fighters hydrate with IV...can't think of any? Enough said.
            Wtf enough said when you dont know what you are on about lol .

Go do some homework many many fighters have used ivs to rehydrate , it used to be the thing to do with UFC before they made regulations .

" I would say about 99% of guys are using IVs. Honestly, I think it's 100%, but there's always one or two guys who don't. But as long as I've been in the game, everybody has used an IV "

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/7/...weight-cutting

" "That’s an issue not only for me, but for every athlete, especially those who cut a lot of weight," Aldo said during a press conference at the Nova Uniao gym Thursday. "But there’s a study, they showed several techniques."

Jose Aldo
            "Just say you’re feeling sick and go to the hospital and they will rehydrate with an IV anyway. They can’t say ‘oh, come back later’," he continued. "But I don’t know about that yet. As an athlete, it’s hard to not use IV because that’s the best way to rehydrate "

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/19...-me-out-of-the
            Last edited by Reloaded; 10-08-2016, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Yes blood volume does affect your urine numbskull
              You are an idiot. You don't even know what is checked for in a urine test as opposed to a blood test, do you. Shut the **** up already.

The tests are for two completely different things. You don't manipulate blood to pass a urine test idiot. You manipulate blood to pass the blood test. To most people this is common sense. Go away.
              Last edited by travestyny; 10-08-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

So I take that as no, you know nothing still about a partial sample numbskull
                Have you found out what a specific gravity test is yet, you clown.

How many times do I have to prove you dont know what you are talking about before you tuck your tail and go away.

Comment

Tell me where post #43 is wrong then scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Wtf enough said when you dont know what you are on about lol .

Go do some homework many many fighters have used ivs to rehydrate , it used to be the thing to do with UFC before they made regulations .

" I would say about 99% of guys are using IVs. Honestly, I think it's 100%, but there's always one or two guys who don't. But as long as I've been in the game, everybody has used an IV "

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/7/...weight-cutting

" "That’s an issue not only for me, but for every athlete, especially those who cut a lot of weight," Aldo said during a press conference at the Nova Uniao gym Thursday. "But there’s a study, they showed several techniques."

Jose Aldo
                    "Just say you’re feeling sick and go to the hospital and they will rehydrate with an IV anyway. They can’t say ‘oh, come back later’," he continued. "But I don’t know about that yet. As an athlete, it’s hard to not use IV because that’s the best way to rehydrate "

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/19...-me-out-of-the
                    So you did a google search and couldn't find any boxers that do it so now you providing mma links lol

Comment

Tell me where post #43 is wrong then scientist
                      It CAN be issued IF no other alternative treatment can be used, drinking water is the preferred treatment, the DCO could have stayed there as long as needed, but drinking water does not change your blood volumes which can make you pass a urine test where you would normally fail
                      Blood volume is determined by the amount of water and sodium ingested, excreted by the kidneys into the urine, and lost through the gastrointestinal tract, lungs and skin. The amounts of water and sodium ingested and lost are highly variable. To maintain blood volume within a normal range, the kidneys regulate the amount of water and sodium lost into the urine. For example, if excessive water and sodium are ingested, the kidneys normally respond by excreting more water and sodium into the urine. The details of how the kidneys handle water and sodium are beyond the scope of this cardiovascular web site; therefore, the reader is encouraged to consult general medical physiology textbooks to learn more about this topic. The following paragraphs briefly describe how renal excretion of water and sodium are regulated and how blood volume affects cardiovascular function.

You are far too stupid to realize that what you posted has absolutely nothing to do with your statement that says changing blood volume can help you pass a urine test.

When blood tests are given, USADA is looking for levels for the athlete biological passport, and in particular haemocrit level. This is the ratio of red blood cells to blood. As you already know since you and your ilk like to bring up Lance Armstrong, as if he is relevant to this issue, he passed drug tests based on altering his haemocrit level.

Now tell me, genius, if he passed these tests by altering his blood levels, how the hell did his urine samples then fail when the EPO test was developed if altering your blood levels helps you to pass urine tests?

ALTERING YOUR BLOOD LEVELS IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU TO PASS A URINE TEST! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?

Now do you see why you are a moron? Step away. Log off. Never come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X