Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amazing HBO special on USADA / dehydrated theme! Blood n Urine! Floyd Conte Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know how a partial test works? , I do, best you go and do some homework

Comment

Originally posted by shape up View Post
      do you know how a partial test works? , i do, best you go and do some homework
      What the actual **** is a partial test??????

Man, comedy hour doesn't take place around here. You got the wrong venue. LOG OFF!!!!

Comment

Do your homework, I'm not here to spoon feed you, you seem to think you know the ins and outs of the situation

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Do your homework, I'm not here to spoon feed you, you seem to think you know the ins and outs of the situation
          What I do know is that you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself.

Now tell me. What is a partial test? I dare you. Enlighten us.

Comment

Why is everyone argueing about a known ped cheat? Mayweather was boring ass fck and is already burried in this new generation of gotta be new and relavent. The real greats get remembered while the trash gets swept under the rug.

Comment

Surely TRANNYNY you cannot be so inept as to not know where to find that information, I'm getting bored with embarrassing you

Comment

Surely TRANNYNY you cannot be so inept as to not know where to find that information, I'm getting bored with embarrassing you
                Riiiiight.

Let's review.

1. Manipulating blood levels can help you pass a urine test, according to Shape up.

2. There is important information out there about how a "partial test" is given.

Yet, he won't explain either of these statements. Instead he makes childish insults and runs away.

Yep. Got it. Well done. You've almost reached Spoon level idiocy. Keep working at it.

Comment

As I've said, I'm not here to spoon feed you, your only defence is that Schaefer said so, floods test before and after the IV was a partial test, the DCO was there, a paramedic was there, if he had problems producing a full sample, why didn't they just take a blood sample

Comment

As I've said, I'm not here to spoon feed you, your only defence is that Schaefer said so, floods test before and after the IV was a partial test, the DCO was there, a paramedic was there, if he had problems producing a full sample, why didn't they just take a blood sample
                    HAHAHAHA. Dude, you keep showing that you have no idea what you are talking about.

1. There was no partial test given, dummy. It was a partial sample. They stayed until he was able to provide a full sample.

2. You don't go to retrieve urine and then give up and just take blood. They are checking for two completely different things with blood and urine.

Just go away. You're either too stupid or too misinformed on this topic. Likely both.

Comment

Do you know yet how a partial sample is taken and what happens with it numbskull

Comment

Working...
                      X