Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're waiting for PBC to close its doors....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You have posters in here like, "well, no one ever said GBP was gonna save the sport." Like wtf does this have to do with anything? You trying to rack up e-trophies or something They aren't fans, my friend, just people projecting their personal ish through a sport that, based on their posts, they don't even like.
    Exactly It's funny how they try to play it off as if there is no agenda involved with their post.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Nazi? Im Asian-American, friend. I Know what patriotism is. My family is from India. I am a minority who is a Naturalized citizen. Nice try. I'm VERY patriotic and my parents taught us that the best thing to ever happen to us was to become an American citizen. My father taught us to stand for the Anthem, even when it's playing on TV. And to salute the flag.

Maybe that mentality explains why Asian-Americans (on average) earn More than white Americans, are less incarcerated than whites, And are More Educated than whites. But I dont hear my Caucasian friends complain about "Asian privilege", now do I? Also many Asian-Americans dont even have English as their first language (it's my 3rd) but we dont make excuses, unlike SOME (not all) people of other races. We work hard and are now (on average) more successful than the majority race in this country. That's what happens when u work hard and stop crying "race" about every little thing.

My wife is a Filipino-American (obviously big Manny fan ). English is her 6th language. Yes, 6th. And she is more conservative than even me. We are patriotic Americans who LOVE this country, And would do anything for our flag and country. Even my wife, who is a big Manny fan, roots for Manny unless he Fights an American. She Says that since she is an American now, she would never root against our flag. She actually supported Floyd over him. Oh NO!
      Blah blah blah you're not a real American FOH. Very disrespectful of you to insult a real American for his views this isn't Indiaisn't India . real Americans have the right to choose whether they want to sit or stand. And you are not AMERICAN at all no matter how much you wish you are a an alien snake.
      You guys are only succesful because you are the only people that have the nerve to steal American jobs with your bull**** H1b visas
      Last edited by aldo5408; 10-06-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Blah blah blah you're not a real American FOH. Very disrespectful of you to insult a real American for his views this isn't Indiaisn't India . real Americans have the right to choose whether they want to sit or stand. And you are not AMERICAN at all no matter how much you wish you are a an alien snake.
        You guys are only succesful because you are the only people that have the nerve to steal American jobs with your bull**** H1b visas

Im not going to reply other than to let u Know I reported your RACIST post. I am an American. Im a right wing, Republican conservative American. I hope you enjoyed your account because I expect you will be banned.

Oh, and by the way, Im a US citizen so no "H1B Visa" necessary. In fact, Im for Trump because I want the ILLEGALS deported. This country is only for people who are here LEGALLY! Trump/Pence 2016.

Comment

Nazi? Im Asian-American, friend. I Know what patriotism is. My family is from India. I am a minority who is a Naturalized citizen. Nice try. I'm VERY patriotic and my parents taught us that the best thing to ever happen to us was to become an American citizen. My father taught us to stand for the Anthem, even when it's playing on TV. And to salute the flag.

Maybe that mentality explains why Asian-Americans (on average) earn More than white Americans, are less incarcerated than whites, And are More Educated than whites. But I dont hear my Caucasian friends complain about "Asian privilege", now do I? Also many Asian-Americans dont even have English as their first language (it's my 3rd) but we dont make excuses, unlike SOME (not all) people of other races. We work hard and are now (on average) more successful than the majority race in this country. That's what happens when u work hard and stop crying "race" about every little thing.

My wife is a Filipino-American (obviously big Manny fan ). English is her 6th language. Yes, 6th. And she is more conservative than even me. We are patriotic Americans who LOVE this country, And would do anything for our flag and country. Even my wife, who is a big Manny fan, roots for Manny unless he Fights an American. She Says that since she is an American now, she would never root against our flag. She actually supported Floyd over him. Oh NO!
          You people...like Bobby Gindal... are brown skinned White supremacists.
          Ya'll kiss ass clean thru the fabric..drawers and all.

Just look at the way you attack Kapernick...like a typical ass kissing lacky...

I bet if your people were being gunned down in the streets you'd be talking out the other side of your ass-kisser.

Comment

Im not going to reply other than to let u Know I reported your RACIST post. I am an American. Im a right wing, Republican conservative American. I hope you enjoyed your account because I expect you will be banned.

Oh, and by the way, Im a US citizen so no "H1B Visa" necessary. In fact, Im for Trump because I want the ILLEGALS deported. This country is only for people who are here LEGALLY! Trump/Pence 2016.
            A log cabin republican for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              A log cabin republican for sure.
              Don't even bother he's not even a real American lmao and he thinks he can criticize someone like Kapernick.
              That idiot is not an American anything he's just a leech

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Don't even bother he's not even a real American lmao and he thinks he can criticize someone like Kapernick.
                That idiot is not an American anything he's just a leech
                I AM American, and Americans support our police, unlike *******s like u. Anyway, Ima ban your cracker ass from this forum.

Last I Checked, A US Citizen means American. Also, only libtard liberals race-bait. I dont care about race and neither do conservatives. Kapernick is an idiot. He gets Millions of Dollars to throw a ball for 3 Hours A Week, and he can't even do that well. He would NOT earn That Money in ANY other country. If he doesn't like it here, then he is free to live where he likes it. Im a patriotic American who LOVES my country. I have family Fighting in Afghanistan (Special Forces) as we Speak. Go Watch hockey.
                Last edited by HAMMER77777; 10-06-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You people...like Bobby Gindal... are brown skinned White supremacists.
                  Ya'll kiss ass clean thru the fabric..drawers and all.

Just look at the way you attack Kapernick...like a typical ass kissing lacky...

I bet if your people were being gunned down in the streets you'd be talking out the other side of your ass-kisser.
                  Our people are not gunned down on the streets because we follow the law. 99% of those THUGS who were gunned down were not complying with instructions. We work (what a concept) and on average, Asian-Americans earn More than whites. Is that Asian privilege? While others are crying racism, we're the Highest Earning race in the country. I wonder why. And your racist comment is flagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I haven't heard anybody say PBC is "saving the sport" and neither have you. You're just lying as usual.
                    Not to get political but why does it seem like only the libtards are defending PBC.

Comment

Our people are not gunned down on the streets because we follow the law. 99% of those THUGS who were gunned down were not complying with instructions. We work (what a concept) and on average, Asian-Americans earn More than whites. Is that Asian privilege? While others are crying racism, we're the Highest Earning race in the country. I wonder why. And your racist comment is flagged.
                      Sounds just like a racist white freak...lol

You'd be crying racism big time if it were not for the rights Black people GAVE you in America.

Like I said

You bobby jindal mofos are brown skinned white supremacists.
                      An entire race of Uncle Toms

BTW

You are gunned down in the Country you RAN from to come to America to take advantage of the civil rights gained for you by Black people.

Without us....you WIMPS wouldn't have the rights you have in America

Now run and snitch like your cowardly heritage demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X