No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather(2007) VS Golovkin @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    I've always said Floyd's power is underrated. He obviously was never a one hit guy, but he certainly has above average power when he sits on his punches. Anyways. Prime Floyd, not pot shotting Floyd, likely beats GGG in a pretty lopsided decision. Prime Floyd is a stylistic nightmare for GGG, factoring in the skill level, GGG's only real hope is to catch Floyd with something big.

Modern day Floyd gets taken out on a stretcher imo, even at 154 assuming no rehydration clause.

As to rating them I'm pretty much in agreement other than I would bump Floyd's power a bit to 6.5 and switch the chin ratings.
    so you admit you'e always been wrong? where is his above average power? even at 130 he couldn't put guys away when he was letting his hands go he had to rely on corner stoppages. fantasy floyd is back!

Comment

I love how Golovkin has a 9.5/10 chin when he's not even a defensive fighter and has never been dropped or hurt in the amateurs or pro's. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        so you admit you'e always been wrong? where is his above average power? even at 130 he couldn't put guys away when he was letting his hands go he had to rely on corner stoppages. fantasy floyd is back!
        Power does not always =ko's man..Floyd punches hard enough to make fighters step back and to give him his respect

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Floyd didn't have an easy time with a much less talented, much easier deterred aggressor like Maidana, nevermind Castillo he should have lost to
          He was past his prime when he fought the Best Maidana I Ever seen, twice!

I'll give you Castillo but give Floyd credit, he rematched him within 7 months.

Golovkin doesn't fight dirty like Castillo and hasn't shown what he can do against a quality opponent get.

Floyd loves pressure fighters but dislikes awkward fighters and volume punches.

He fought his worst style match up past his best physically and still won....Lets see Businessman Gennady vs a guy with more power than him and is a solid inside fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X