Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really disappointed. For a self confessed christian Fury really has no faith and foundation. Praying for him. He's a very talented fighter. Hate to see him destroy himself and his career.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      This, ladies and gentleman, is the face of Heavyweight Boxing.

I hope he sorts his issues out.

However, his issues don't make him any less of a POS. They are two separate things.
      Fluff made the division more exciting, his fans are loving this. All three of them, I'd say four but Denium killed himself already.

Comment

Not surprised

Comment

What an azz. Should of gave Klitschko his rematch and fought him CLEAN.

Comment

Oh look, he's trolling everyone! You're fools for not realizing he's in complete control and pulling all the strings. This is exactly what he wants to happen and he's laughing at you all.
            (written on behalf of the 3 guys here that are still defending this douche)

Comment

Get him off the stage. Now. He'd the Kim Kardasian of boxing. A whining, fat, mental, cow brains moron. He's disrespected the sport of boxing.

I'm not psychiatrist, but it's been plain to see that he has issues...bi-polar absolutely.

Take a look at this video:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpwyNbRun68

Dude goes nuts insulting Cunningham after being reasonable at first. Goes nuts. At this point anyone with a brain would understand he was nuts.

Comment

What can you say I feel for the bloke but he's been acting like a twat since he won the belts. Get some help and get your s*** together mental illness is a serious issue but you can't help but feel he brings a lot of this on himself.

Comment

It's ok if he needs some time and help, but it was really disrespectful to Wladimir who has trained for months, his team knew what was happening and they didn't did anything, training camps at the highest level are exhausting physical and mentally, also the fact that they are really expensive.

Comment

Fury is a character

Comment

First Amir Khan gets blasted by Canelo, Eubank Jr. goes out like a bit*h, Brook gets his face broken, and now Fury (possibly a PED cheat) is a drug addict too! This has to put a lot of pressure on Joshua! AJ has to represent, especially if he gets a shot a Klitshco!

Comment

Working...
                      X