Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather's Only Concern is Money, Not The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Manny stopped fighting. the punch output suggests this, if you disagree fine with me.

Lets just place blame where it lies.

you have no idea why the crowd was booing. did you ever think maybe they were booing at Manny for not fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      because floyd kept backing and holding. how do you expect someone to keep throwing when their opponent is not engaging? manny wasnt gonna waste his energy by doing that. and this is a dead topic but throw in the shoulder injury. actually they were booing everytime floyd grab and hold. will post the video if you want to see it for yourself. they were also booing at floyd when he was announced as the winner. were they booing at manny instead?
      Floyd did the same to Maidana, Maidana still got one arm free and landed thudding shots. Manny has never fought that way.

He didn't have a serious shoulder injury. PAC never fights like Castillo or Maidana. It's a bad match up stylistically.

Comment

Is that the whole fight?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Manny has admitted he's fighting cause he needs money. He can't afford shlt from being a senator
          And drugs are expensive! Meth pipe Manny! The myth of the manny.

Comment

Manny stopped fighting. the punch output suggests this, if you disagree fine with me.

Lets just place blame where it lies.

you have no idea why the crowd was booing. did you ever think maybe they were booing at Manny for not fighting?
            I think Manny and many of his followers fail to realize that many fight fans appreciate Floyd's (Pernell's, Zab's, Lara's) style! Sometimes they use the term "slick," but slick has a negative connotation, almost like "wiseguy." To each his own! Some people like Rocky movies, some people like Ip Man movies! Some people like Ali fights, and some people like Tyson fights! Some like GGG fights, some like Crawford fights! The reality is you play the game to win! Manny lost! He knows (and Freddie too) his style is no match for Floyd (or Crawford). If he wants to keep his fans happy, he needs to stay away from "slick!'

Comment

because floyd kept backing and holding. how do you expect someone to keep throwing when their opponent is not engaging? manny wasnt gonna waste his energy by doing that. and this is a dead topic but throw in the shoulder injury. actually they were booing everytime floyd grab and hold. will post the video if you want to see it for yourself. they were also booing at floyd when he was announced as the winner. were they booing at manny instead?
              Again, you don't why they were booing. Another video from a disgruntled Manny fan upset that he lost. No thanks, I'll pass.

The bottom line for me is posters should place blame where it lies, even if they hate Floyd.

I get that you desperately wanted to see Floyd lose. As such. you would rather ask Floyd to fight recklessly/stupidly to increase his chances of losing rather than ask a guy you like to show some heart and keep fighting because they will likely lose by KO like Hatton.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-04-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Oh, the irony. Aren't you coming out of retirement purely for money?

Comment

Again, you don't why they were booing. Another video from a disgruntled Manny fan upset that he lost. No thanks, I'll pass.
                  They started booing when Floyd the villain was announced the winner. It ain't rocket science, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I think Manny and many of his followers fail to realize that many fight fans appreciate Floyd's (Pernell's, Zab's, Lara's) style! Sometimes they use the term "slick," but slick has a negative connotation, almost like "wiseguy." To each his own! Some people like Rocky movies, some people like Ip Man movies! Some people like Ali fights, and some people like Tyson fights! Some like GGG fights, some like Crawford fights! The reality is you play the game to win! Manny lost! He knows (and Freddie too) his style is no match for Floyd (or Crawford). If he wants to keep his fans happy, he needs to stay away from "slick!'
                    I agree. This is why I believe Bob kept Zahir Raheem and Yuri Foreman away from Manny. He is much better than both but each fighter has long arms and can box and move. These are attributes I have always felt are very difficult for Manny to deal with.

Comment

I agree. This is why I believe Bob kept Zahir Raheem and Yuri Foreman away from Manny. He is much better than both but each fighter has long arms and can box and move. These are attributes I have always felt are very difficult for Manny to deal with.
                      He also never face any really good southpaws! Floyd fought Zab, Guererro, Ortiz, and Pacquiao, just to name a few!

Comment

Working...
                      X