No announcement yet.

Ibf to order brook vs. Spence on oct. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
    Kell Brook would knock Errol Spence, Jr. out. I don't see any other outcome.
    Brook will vacate the title and avoid every other welterweight worth a darn like he did after his Porter win. I don't see any other outcome

Comment

Ibf to order brook vs. Spence on oct. 26
      (...)

It’s one of a number of possible scenarios that could involve Brook (...)

The article reads... So?

Comment

Like everyone else said, I doubt Brook goes back to 147. I doubt he even goes back for Khan at this point.

At least this means Spence will be getting a chance to pick up a title, with or without Brook.

Comment

Brook would whoop Spence but he won't be going back to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Brook would whoop Spence but he won't be going back to 147.
            Spence beats Brook at 147 or 154.

Comment

If Brook even has a desire to go back down to 147 is a legit question that Brook will deal with soon i suspect. Assuming he did wanna fight at 147 again is this process being started now and with an expectation of the fight happening within 90(?) days of a purse bid feasible with Brook's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                He will vacate Brook need to heal and he will probably stay at 154.
                When injured they are allowed time to heal

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  If Brook even has a desire to go back down to 147 is a legit question that Brook will deal with soon i suspect. Assuming he did wanna fight at 147 again is this process being started now and with an expectation of the fight happening within 90(?) days of a purse bid feasible with Brook's injury?
                  I'd assume they might give him extended time due to the nature of the injury.

That said, that could be a blessing for Brook if he wants to keep his title and stay at 147. The time it takes his injury to heal, i'm sure he could still do certain training to work on getting back down to 147 before the proper camp would start. He struggles to make 147 as it is so the more time he has to get down to fighting weight the better.

I have a feeling he will vacate though, although Hearn said recently Brook is adamant he is not giving up his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                    Kell Brook would knock Errol Spence, Jr. out. I don't see any other outcome.
                    The other outcome being Kell vacating his title...

Comment

I hope you guys realise Brook's ****sexual fan base will claim he was one the best ever at WW and that all WW's ducked him and he had to move up for fights. I don't think there has ever been a resume as bad as his in a 10+ year careers LMFAO. If this chav kunt moves up we'll never get to see Spence beat him or Thurman smash him, so unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
                      X