Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This all started with the abel silly "154-168" comments, i hate when you try to hype a fighter and then put your foot in your mouth in doing so, I dont mind people hyping their fighters but do it in a more reasonable way. You can't claim you would fight anyone then leave some out or try to weight drain one fighter and not the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Because obviously Pacquiao is also an unproven fighter?

Pac and G are fan friendly fighters wich is not that bad, Mayweather isn't, Ward, u gotta understand this.

Pac has faced harder competition than Floyd, moved up through 10 weight classes (great fighters move up doe).

If the average Joe appreciated Floyd (admit the man is a prick) then I would be worried about his fckin planet lol.

I'm not from the US so let that "racism against black people" theory to the trash.

When I did Watch May vs Pac with Casuals, they be like "why is he running?", they barely understood why May won versus Pac (I believe May won tough), they are casuals and have the right to not fully understand the sport.

Saying GGG is a made man is kinda harsh.

He's a world amateur champion (you can't duck in ams).

I mean, he has stopped 5 world champion in his whole career pro+ams (Bute, Ouma, Brook, Geale, Lemieux), not that bad...
      fake ass lies. ''Running'' are constant lateral movement around the ring was Cuadras vs Gonzalez...Floyd stayed in the pocket against Pac. It's your job to describe what pocket resetting is to your ''friends'' or ''boxing casuals.'' Because Floyd being able to slip away from offensive attacks, especially by the ropes, is not running. That's called you can't catch. ''He dindu nuttn.'' - Pac

vs. compubox..

and your last ''world'' champions... c'mon dude. lol

Comment

• Ward has been trying to do a Brook move for a while now, he wants GGG to move up 2 weight divisions to fight him. He's just being a hypocrite now.

Comment

• wasn't Ward the one that was trying to fight dudes that sanctioning bodies rejected because it wasn't competitive?

I mean just L O L

this dude is a ******

Comment

Yet enough to draw you into most of his threads.
            Brilliant response, Billy Bob. He definitely draws people like you. I know you love to worship fighters as long as they're not black.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              fake ass lies. ''Running'' are constant lateral movement around the ring was Cuadras vs Gonzalez...Floyd stayed in the pocket against Pac. It's your job to describe what pocket resetting is to your ''friends'' or ''boxing casuals.'' Because Floyd being able to slip away from offensive attacks, especially by the ropes, is not running. That's called you can't catch. ''He dindu nuttn.'' - Pac

vs. compubox..

and your last ''world'' champions... c'mon dude. lol
              Well, Floyd set the blueprint (Floyd smart, he won't say he beat great fighters, because he never did except over the hill great fighters), "I beat 20 world champions, I moved up through 5 divisions..."

In those world champions, you have Berto, Ortiz (lol), Guerrero, ect...

Well, Pac fought in 9 different divisions.

Comment

Well, Floyd set the blueprint (Floyd smart, he won't say he beat great fighters, because he never did except over the hill great fighters), "I beat 20 world champions, I moved up through 5 divisions..."

In those world champions, you have Berto, Ortiz (lol), Guerrero, ect...

Well, Pac fought in 9 different divisions.
                you just stated 3 champions while stating out of 20.

Why don't you compare Pac Roiddery's champions to Floyd's list of champions. WHO beat WHO first, and from those champions, their defenses and how many weights they climbed. At least start with that. Other than that, don't make the conversation easy bruv.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Brilliant response, Billy Bob. He definitely draws people like you. I know you love to worship fighters as long as they're not black.

No you don't you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    you just stated 3 champions while stating out of 20.

Why don't you compare Pac Roiddery's champions to Floyd's list of champions. WHO beat WHO first, and from those champions, their defenses and how many weights they climbed. At least start with that. Other than that, don't make the conversation easy bruv.
                    Pacquiao too more risks than Foyd.

That's just pretty much obvious.

Comment

No you don't you idiot.
                      Oh yes I did. I see right through you.

Comment

Working...
                      X