Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Andy Ruiz in Play For December 10, New Zealand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make it happen.*** fury for holding up the division.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      jesus christ when are you going to fight someone worth fighting ffs. Noone wants to see you against chris arreolas fatter cousin
      But Ruiz is way better that Arreola and has very fast hand can punch but really hasn't been tested yet if he beats Parker I think he will take Wilder next year or Joshua just have to wait this one out

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        hell yea, great fight. two of the fastest hand's in the division.

How's Ruiz's chin? he ever been down?
        From what I've seen, it seems pretty sturdy. We haven't been given much to go off of, unfortunately.

Comment

Ruiz winning would be hilarious. He'd appear with MccDonald's logo on his trunks in his first defence.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            It still amazes me you make all these nit wit posts and yet don't know about the fighters? Really you should do more studying and less b.s'ing....
            yeah i should of watched every single one of Andy Ruiz's 29 fight's to see when he was ever dropped. Damn you got me again dude, i feel so ******!

yet you don't even know who anthony crolla is

Can you stop following me around you complete weirdo?

Comment

In before Ruiz pulls out to fight some journeyman everyone suspected died back in the 80s.

This kid has no intentions of ever getting in shape or fighting anybody with a pulse.

Comment

Man, Ruiz could be so, so good if he got in shape, had desire and drive, wanted to fight anyone above club-level, and could stop burning bridges with promoters and trainers.

That's a lot of if's.

Comment

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
                  stiverne is fighting povetkin you dumb ***.
                  dont worry dumb ****, hearn will find another journeyman to feed joshua....

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    yeah i should of watched every single one of Andy Ruiz's 29 fight's to see when he was ever dropped. Damn you got me again dude, i feel so ******!

yet you don't even know who anthony crolla is

Can you stop following me around you complete weirdo?
                    Yea that's EXACTLY what you should do or type it up.Posters like you who don't actually study boxings little tweaks of ALL the fights they are in ,miss the boat and going by that ,you would be DROWNING right now...LMFAO.......oh I forgot you are half ******ed and didn't think of it....it HELPS to know what you are talking about in ALL areas of a fighter before posting..I'll stop following you around when you stop referencing me..DOPEY. but then again maybe I wont just to prove you wrong time and time again since you opened this up.

I didn't know b/c I strictly follow HW boxing unless its a fighter that interests me and CROLLA doesn't! Regardless of weight class ,I would only need a few minutes to look at any fighter that you followed for years and still know more than you do..hahaha
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-02-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                      Cool just pls don't be for vacant title

Let Klitchko and Joshua fight for 3 titles and then these guy can get their shot otherwise who knows when we see a unification.

The only way Ruiz fight someone with a pulse is if there is a belt up for grabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X