No announcement yet.

People who complain about clinching and headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who complain about clinching and headbutts

Are the same ones who'll tell you their favorite boxers are Ali and Holyfield

i hate low blows and my fav boxer is golota

Comment

too be honest if a guy can get away with it why not? Holyfield was a master at throwing the headbutt. He always had a size disadvantage so this would help nullify it. Just ask Rahman & Tyson. The growth on Rahman's head shows exactly the damage Holyfield could do with his head. He never got caught. It was so well disguised as he followed the butt with a big right almost right after. You watch the replay & there was no way the ref could have seen it. It was a lampley bang bang moment it was so fast. Andre Ward is pretty good at it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

...or say Vlad is their favorite...nobody clinched more than that cowardly Octopus.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          ...or say Vlad is their favorite...nobody clinched more than that cowardly Octopus.
          John Ruiz did.

Although I don't think he had any fans, at least not on this site.

Comment

None of my favorite fighters were disgraceful huggers

Pacquiao, Vitali, Duran, Kovalev, Chavez, Morales, Barrera, GGG, Canelo, Tszyu, Pirog, etc

none of these warriors ever knew the meaning of the word ¨clinching¨
            or resorted to dirty shiet like headbutts and elbows to win because they're *******

we left that stuff for the Floyds and Wards of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Ross Purrity!

Are Ali, Holyfield, Ward, Wlad, Mayweather are also coward then?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                too be honest if a guy can get away with it why not? Holyfield was a master at throwing the headbutt. He always had a size disadvantage so this would help nullify it. Just ask Rahman & Tyson. The growth on Rahman's head shows exactly the damage Holyfield could do with his head. He never got caught. It was so well disguised as he followed the butt with a big right almost right after. You watch the replay & there was no way the ref could have seen it. It was a lampley bang bang moment it was so fast. Andre Ward is pretty good at it as well.
                Tyson acted like a ***** because he was getting beat up.
                Rahmans head has happened before with other fighters. Doesnt always mean they were butted on purpose repeatedly.
                Im just not a fan of the popular theory Holyfield used his head all the time.
                Maybe someone can post some vids showing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Really? Name names. Which posters complain about headbutts and clinching and say their favorite boxers are Ali and Holyfield?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Tyson acted like a ***** because he was getting beat up.
                    Rahmans head has happened before with other fighters. Doesnt always mean they were butted on purpose repeatedly.
                    Im just not a fan of the popular theory Holyfield used his head all the time.
                    Maybe someone can post some vids showing me.

Comment

Working...
                    X