Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For *******! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    All things considered, his title 'reign' has been an embarrassment to the sport.
    the embarrassment to the sport was that no one could beat jabjab Wladimir for 10 years, from that point Furys win was a major accomplishment

Also an embarrassment is the top fighters avoiding each other all the time.

Wlad would no have fought Fury until it was madatory, similar to (scheduled) Wilder-Povetkin, the "Bomber" probably being very reliefed POvetkin was tested positive.

For Fury this cannot been stated - t i l l he won the title (with comparable very young age), from that point on he ****ed up along his mental issues (motivation, depression) and now the ******* usage. But if fit and kind of managed and stabilized by his camp, he would not duck anyone for tactical and financial reasons, or at least way less than most of other top 15 fighters.

the biggesst embarrassment at all, to me, is the way Fury was treated by the public sphere, wich hunt is indeed the right word, people calling for someone to be banned because of statements, redicioulous

It is just cynical how our time supposedly encourages people to be
    independent, to have and form your own opinion, to be an individual, to
    congruently express what you are thinking and feeling; to question
    things or to even be provocative and spicing everything with a bit of h
    u m o r. Ali in hour times would not become a hero, he would be outcasted like Fury (didnt Ali also talk stuff about ***s?)

nowadays it is almost a good sign, n o t getting the publics appraisal. this system of moral falshod creates mainly blabla conformists and agony, finally boredom. I guess Klitschko kind of leans more to this stiff side, which Fury nicely contrasted, often over the top of course, but it is also entertainment.

and it is always easy to judge (people like us in a forum, too), but harder to perform, to achieve something - even if Fury never gets back, the victory in Germany as the long way towards this stays as major achievement as well the unwillingness to respect this stay as ideological bias and campain because Fury did not get in line with PC Zeitgeist standards regarding politics, family, gender, races and so on

Comment

• I don't care If fury tests positive for being an alien i dont give a **** we knew he was crazy, and we all saw the fight, and saw Wlad be a chicken for 12 damn rounds, and Fury not do much more he just won by doing some sort of mind Kungfu that turned Wlad into an armless twat because Fury didn't dazzle nobody with anything he did other than Wlad....this is all his fault for loosing to frikking Fury.

If Fury comes out tomorrow as a gay man, and says he wants to relinquish his titles because his true dream is to become a male gay hooker then guess what? Its still Wlad's motherfking fault we gotta deal with that bull**** too .

Comment

• I stay winning....I told yall about this fraud! theres only ONE DEONTAY!!!!!! The legacy is no more Deontay Wilder is the lineal champion!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They're both suspected PED users too!
          but Floyd is an admitted user of a banned method. It just helps having USADA as your friend.

Comment

• It's too bad .... just when the HW division was starting to heat up.

Another fight that I wanted to watch that's scratched off for this year.

Comment

• Of course he's gonna be depressed when you stick $1000's of dollars of ******* up your nose. It's not rocket science. Any body who has used this drug before will know what I'm talking about. The come down is pretty harsh.

Comment

• Called it. Predicted his new mental issues were recreational-drug related.
                Thought this guy was stronger than that but he proved to be a chump. Imploded at the peak of his career. What a waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  The other day you said this was a witch hunt... you were obviously wrong.
                  In what world was I wrong?

This has nothing to do with what happened since Fury became champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    im sure hell blame the media or something
                    The guy did *******. So what?

Only absolute ******s will say this has anything at all to do with what transpired on fight night or what happened to Fury after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      LacedUp ducking this thread hard. His hero has fallen.
                      I posted in this thread before you did?

There's not a lot to say. Stupid move to do coke. Am I surprised? no. ******* is a super normal drug that probably 50% of his demography uses. It's no big deal but incredibly stupid.

The far more stupid thing is how some people try to say ******* aided him in his fight with Klitschko. That is really as stupid as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X