Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For *******! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    "*******, which is derived from the coca plant, has a long history of use for gaining an athletic edge. The Incan culture of South America regularly used coca leaves to give them extra energy as they made their way through the high altitudes of the Andes Mountains. Incan runners who would sprint many miles between mountain towns to deliver important messages would carry purses filled with coca leaves to give them the energy and endurance needed to complete their job as quickly as possible.
    In the modern age, ******* may not be the drug that pops to mind when one thinks of performance-enhancing drugs, but some athletes mistakenly use it for just that purpose. For that reason, the drug is banned in both professional and amateur sports in order to safeguard the health of the athlete and the integrity of the sport. There have been plenty of top-notch professional athletes who have been suspended from their sport for using *******, including: "
    Dwight Gooden – major league baseball player
    Martina Hinges – tennis player once ranked #1 in the world
    Lawrence Taylor – NFL football player
    Darryl Strawberry – major league baseball player
    Does ******* Function as a Performance-Enhancing Drug in Reality?

You can also add Jon Jones (MMA)
    Those Incan messengers chewing coca leaves to give themselves a boost is no different from me drinking strong coffee to stay alert during a long shift at work.

Snorting coke is a different kettle of fish altogether. It may make you feel energetic and powerful, and it will keep you awake if you're feeling drowsy, but those are just mental effects, illusions - or delusions - outweighed by the actual adverse physical effects it has on your body.

https://espn.go.com/special/s/drugsandsports/coca.html

What are the effects of ******* on performance?

"Whether snorted, smoked or injected into a vein, ******* exerts most of its effects directly in the brain and to a lesser extent on the sympathetic nervous system. "******* gains access to the brain fastest when it is smoked," says Wadler. "It produces a sudden, extreme euphoria, even more intense than that experienced with intravenous *******, that lasts only five to 10 minutes. Eighty to 90 percent of users, however, snort *******, which produces a euphoria that peaks more slowly, taking five to 15 minutes." The few studies that exist suggest that little to no performance gains are incurred from ******* and its amphetamine-like properties. ******* is notable for distorting the user's perception of reality; for example, an athlete may perceive increased performance and decreased fatigue in the face of actual decreased performance in both strength and endurance activities. An increase in heat production combined with a decrease in heat loss associated with ******* abuse impairs the body's ability to regulate its temperature during physical activity."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
      Well son..for a start I'm white , I have no foreign surname and I love sausage and mash....my parents and grand parents were born in my town ...but if we're gonna go all ****** then I'm Welsh because they were the original people of Great Britain lol...stop acting like an Irish ****
      Well son if you want to get technical there are Celtic, anglo, Germanic, Slavic white people. If you are Welsh you are probably a Celtic cousin. I have cousins in Cardiff and my Irish grand dad fought for your country and my Grand uncle was a Seaforth highlander, so you might not be as big a prick as I thought you were. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by death_adder View Post
        coke head whitaker didn't beat shit. He's also a scumbag for kicked his mother out of the house she was staying in. Coke left him broke and needed to sell that house.

Roger mayweather is a crackhead, you seriously think drugs haven't affected him? 55 year old man looking like 70 year old and the health of a 90 year old.
        whitaker beat the **** out of oscarina de la home! You need to take oscarinas cum out of your groupie eyes and re watch the fight lmfaoooooo. Even with diabetes and health problems roger would knock you and your ugly madre out!

Comment

• Nice reply mate, made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Those Incan messengers chewing coca leaves to give themselves a boost is no different from me drinking strong coffee to stay alert during a long shift at work.

Snorting coke is a different kettle of fish altogether. It may make you feel energetic and powerful, and it will keep you awake if you're feeling drowsy, but those are just mental effects, illusions - or delusions - outweighed by the actual adverse physical effects it has on your body.

https://espn.go.com/special/s/drugsandsports/coca.html

What are the effects of ******* on performance?

"Whether snorted, smoked or injected into a vein, ******* exerts most of its effects directly in the brain and to a lesser extent on the sympathetic nervous system. "******* gains access to the brain fastest when it is smoked," says Wadler. "It produces a sudden, extreme euphoria, even more intense than that experienced with intravenous *******, that lasts only five to 10 minutes. Eighty to 90 percent of users, however, snort *******, which produces a euphoria that peaks more slowly, taking five to 15 minutes." The few studies that exist suggest that little to no performance gains are incurred from ******* and its amphetamine-like properties. ******* is notable for distorting the user's perception of reality; for example, an athlete may perceive increased performance and decreased fatigue in the face of actual decreased performance in both strength and endurance activities. An increase in heat production combined with a decrease in heat loss associated with ******* abuse impairs the body's ability to regulate its temperature during physical activity."
            IDK ... i do know the list of athletes that used it were the best at their craft . That is pretty much evidence it could be an advantage for real life athletes not ordinary subjects doing side by side studies and to what amount would be beneficial to get an advantage !

Comment

• Tyson thought going to confession would clean the drugs out of his body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gjf103 View Post
                Nice reply mate, made me chuckle.
                Nice quote mate, made me chuckle.

Comment

• I just wonder how many lines he had of that stuff before stepping in the ring with Vlad. Nasty fella that Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by petero View Post
                    Well son if you want to get technical there are Celtic, anglo, Germanic, Slavic white people. If you are Welsh you are probably a Celtic cousin. I have cousins in Cardiff and my Irish grand dad fought for your country and my Grand uncle was a Seaforth highlander, so you might not be as big a prick as I thought you were. Haha
                    My heritage go's back along way to English ....my mother , my nan , my great grand mother are English same as my dads side....hundred of years ago I don't know where it started ...as I said the true Brits were actually the Welsh ( celts ) as they were the original English so I would say every English person ancestry dates back to the celts...but let's be fair we are proper inbred nation lol....Roman,celts,Germanic,Viking u name it son it's probably in us...that's why us English f@ckers are so fearless and crazy....now stop being an Irish prick lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      I just wonder how many lines he had of that stuff before stepping in the ring with Vlad. Nasty fella that Fury.
                      The funny thing is he looked a bit tweaked and not just that fight but others he does often rub his nose with his gloves while fighting ,that is usually associated with ******* usage . lol

Comment

Working...
                      X