Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Eyes Dejan Zlaticanin Bout in November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    zlaticanin would knock linares and his glas chin out with ease! Zlaticanin is the best 135 champion in the world!
    What bout Mikey/Dejan? If Mikey is still rusty, he might have problems.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 09-29-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Good fight. I like both guys but would probably go with Garcia, rust and all. Zlaticanin's belt is a little suspect since the WBC put him in for the vacant title against one of the worst opponents in title fight history, but he's fun to watch.

Comment

Is this guy going to fight Gamboa at some point or what?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          What bout Mikey/Dejan? If Mikey is still rusty, he might have problems.
          Yeah i Like Mikey but i havent watched much of Zlaticanin to be sure who is going to win this one! He fights like a mini Tyson with real hard and accurate shots! What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            Yeah i Like Mikey but i havent watched much of Zlaticanin to be sure who is going to win this one! He fights like a mini Tyson with real hard and accurate shots! What do you think?
            The last time we saw Mikey against a pressure fighter (Salido), he did pretty well; however, there were moments when he seemed uncomfortable. Mikey's chin has yet to be tested. If Dejan can take Mikey's power, then he might be able to get inside and chin-check Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Not sure, but JRock's trainer said they have a date and venue and are just waiting for it to be announced, so I'm assuming it's sometime in November/December.
              I hope it comes off cause this card and the Walters/Donaire fight would mean things are looking up for the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                the last time we saw mikey against a pressure fighter (salido), he did pretty well; however, there were moments when he seemed uncomfortable. Mikey's chin has yet to be tested. If dejan can take mikey's power, then he might be able to get inside and chin-check mikey.
                i follow zlaticanin on facebook and he looks in shape 24/7! He also trains in the mountains so i hope mikeys conditioning is good!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I hope it comes off cause this card and the Walters/Donaire fight would mean things are looking up for the end of the year.
                  Don't you mean Lomachenko vs Walters

Comment

Mikey Destroys this guy

He is fun to watch but is aggressive, some of his shots are wide and mikey is a sharp shooter with good power and technique

Comment

Working...
                    X