Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz For Vacant WBO Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how Wade got his GGG shot, does this mean Joshua will instead have to make a mandatory against some random?

I don't mind this fight, especially if we get Joshua-Wlad. I just hope that fucker Haye doesn't luck his way to a vacant title.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This would be the best option , parker replaced by a legit threat and we get a much better match in Wlad not Parker who anyone who knows boxing could see has little chance against Joshua right now.
      I dont think fighting Klitschko now for Joshua is a good idea, Joshua is not mobile and unorthodox like Fury and he isnt really hard to figure out, Joshua is a better boxer but not hard to read, i dont think Joshua is near ready for a fighter of Klitschkos caliber, id like to see Joshua fight Stiverne before taking on Klitschko, that would be the proper way to attune urself to the championship level, fighting undefeated bums with padded records that isnt much else then punching bags isnt gonna help you mature in the boxing game and Klitschko will be hungry af to KO Joshua, old Klitschko or not i dont see Joshua winning this unless he tries to KO him within the 1st 3 rounds

Comment

Done deal- Nov 26 Manchester... Klitschko vs Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
          Boxers Joseph Parker and Alexander Dimitrenko trade verbal blows at Burger King ahead of their heavyweight fight on Saturday.

Did this actually happen at a Burger King that is ****ing hilarious typical coconut
          Burger King is the major sponsor of Parker's "Road to the Title" campaign.

It's just business.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
            Boxers Joseph Parker and Alexander Dimitrenko trade verbal blows at Burger King ahead of their heavyweight fight on Saturday.

Did this actually happen at a Burger King that is ****ing hilarious typical coconut
            Burger King are doing buy one get one free chicken fries if Parker wins on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Burger King is the major sponsor of Parker's "Road to the Title" campaign.

It's just business.
              PArker became the prestigious "burger King road to the title champion" a few fights back.

The belt features double whoppers and fries on a gold background

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                PArker became the prestigious "burger King road to the title champion" a few fights back.

The belt features double whoppers and fries on a gold background
                Hilariously - a belt like that would probably carry more prestige than half of the alphabet straps going around currently.

I'd rather be a BK Champ than the NABO IBO Quasi-Pan-Americano Southern District Silver Heavyweight champ or whatever most of this crap is.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                  I dont think fighting Klitschko now for Joshua is a good idea, Joshua is not mobile and unorthodox like Fury and he isnt really hard to figure out, Joshua is a better boxer but not hard to read, i dont think Joshua is near ready for a fighter of Klitschkos caliber, id like to see Joshua fight Stiverne before taking on Klitschko, that would be the proper way to attune urself to the championship level, fighting undefeated bums with padded records that isnt much else then punching bags isnt gonna help you mature in the boxing game and Klitschko will be hungry af to KO Joshua, old Klitschko or not i dont see Joshua winning this unless he tries to KO him within the 1st 3 rounds
                  If anyone has picked poor opponets to get better at their craft its parker,not Joshua.Clearly one could see that and who struggled with the lesser talents. Joshua is not the simple style you are making it out to be either hes great at range and timing punches,as well as being very quick handed.Parker is the one in need of tune ups the different levels in skill are evident and Joshua will be favored over wlad,parker on the other hand is more on whytes level.

I think its a perfect time to fight Wlad win or lose,one loss isnt going to hurt Joshua hes 26 years old against arguably still the some would consider the guy to beat,and style wise Joshua certainly is more of a threat than fury is b/c of his aggressive punching power style,Wlad has ALOT more to worry about if he takes the fight than he would with fury who has to survive another 12 round fight b/c he cant punch,only out point.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-28-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Hilariously - a belt like that would probably carry more prestige than half of the alphabet straps going around currently.

I'd rather be a BK Champ than the NABO IBO Quasi-Pan-Americano Southern District Silver Heavyweight champ or whatever most of this crap is.
                    Touché
                    That's one delicious belt imo

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                      Touché
                      That's one delicious belt imo
                      Def.

Last day of the $1.50 creamy mayo cheeseburger at NZ BK's, GET IN!

Comment

Working...
                      X