No announcement yet.

When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    The amount of fighters who Jackson turned from 'completely ok and fighting well' to 'stone cold dead on the canvas' is unreal.

In terms of P4P one punch power its the best ive ever seen
    KOing people that have already been stopped before is not as impressive imo it's already been done before and you'd expect a power puncher to do it plus you're not questioning who he has stopped and how good their chin really was.

This is a simple case of overrating.

Comment

• Julio was def ice cold KO king. what surprises me with GGGs power is how much his opponents are bothered by punches that don't even look that hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        KOing people that have already been stopped before is not as impressive imo it's already been done before and you'd expect a power puncher to do it plus you're not questioning who he has stopped and how good their chin really was.

This is a simple case of overrating.
        Never KO'd before...

Comment

• Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
          Julio was def ice cold KO king. what surprises me with GGGs power is how much his opponents are bothered by punches that don't even look that hard.
          that is what i mean.

he touches people and the damage builds. there's no recovery to his KD's. there's no coming back once ggg puts his hands on you.

Comment

• I don't see Golovkin swinging for the fences like Jackson did all the time. He's using shorter shots, boxing, trying to be accurate, breaking you down with midrange work. Therefore you don't see so many "put you to sleep" shots. Opponents usually just quit after getting hammered long enough. As opposed to getting knocked cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              I don't see Golovkin swinging for the fences like Jackson did all the time. He's using shorter shots, boxing, trying to be accurate, breaking you down with midrange work. Therefore you don't see so many "put you to sleep" shots. Opponents usually just quit after getting hammered long enough. As opposed to getting knocked cold.

they know the KO is coming. so they are quitting before it can happen.

I have never seen so many professional top contenders quit and corners throw in towels to protect their fighters in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                I don't see Golovkin swinging for the fences like Jackson did all the time. He's using shorter shots, boxing, trying to be accurate, breaking you down with midrange work. Therefore you don't see so many "put you to sleep" shots. Opponents usually just quit after getting hammered long enough. Rather than get completely knocked cold.
                A lot of Jacksons KO's came from short compact punches...

A guy like Nigel Benn swang for the fences, Jackson wasnt that type of puncher

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  A lot of Jacksons KO's came from short compact punches...

A guy like Nigel Benn swang for the fences, Jackson wasnt that type of puncher

LMAO you posted the worst possible examples.

Jackson tilts his entire body the other way and fully winds up on the KO's in gif 1 and 3. gif 2 he actually runs into the throw the punch. it was a 2 step and his entire body.

LMAO you don't know what ur watching.

exactly like throwing a pitch.

This is a short KO punch.

[IMG]http://*********blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    LMAO you posted the worst possible examples.

Jackson tilts his entire body the other way and fully winds up on the KO's in gif 1 and 3. gif 2 he actually runs into the throw the punch. it was a 2 step and his entire body.

LMAO you don't know what ur watching.

exactly like throwing a pitch.

This is a short KO punch.

[IMG]http://*********blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/2.gif[/IMG]
                    The 'shortness' comes from the fact he doesn't load up and he doesnt **** his hands back before throwing.

They are technically correct shots, not haymakers. He is still laying fighters out cold.

Comment

• similar left hook to Jackson's first gif
                      Last edited by HeadShots; 09-29-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X