No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Has Surgery - Wants Canelo, Cotto, Khan in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good fights...

I doubt he lands cotto.. But a khan fight should def happen next spring/summer in Wembley stadium.. And I can see a canelo fight happening as a precursor to ggg/Canelo, as Brook would be a common opponent

And if Brook-ggg selling 900k in UK PPv, imagine what a canelo-Brook fight would do on both sides of the Atlantic

Comment

If he's willing to fight Khan, he probably should fight Spence 1st or pay him a step aside fee for a fight with Khan. Honestly, I would like a Khan vs Spence battle with the winner getting Brook. That'll give Brook time to heal. After Brook fights the winner, if he wins, he can fight Cotto. I would stay away from Canelo. If Canelo was to fight him, the gameplan has to be to go after that right eye. Although Canelo goes to the body with those hooks alot, I can see him paying a little more attention to that eye. I just wouldn't do it if I was Brook.

Comment

Cotto tears em apart

Comment

i will bet on Brook should those fights happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Spence just fought in front of 6 million viewers.

Keep imagining he has no name power.
            Well looks like I'm not the only one imagining that, or else Brook would've mentioned him. And don't come back with no "he shook doe" bull****, because Brook just got out the ring with Gennady f**king Golovkin, lmao.

And you're f**king high if you don't think Cotto's name doesn't mean anything these days. Did you see what kind of numbers he helped Canelo bring in? And have you seen Canelo's numbers since then? Cotto, even a near the end of the road Cotto, still as of this moment has an infinitely bigger name than Errol Spence. They're names aren't even in the same zip code.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              I don't think Brook is craftier than Lara, and I don't think for a second he hits that hard, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Lara>Canelo>Cotto>Brook>Khan. Just sayin'
              Didn't Brook just and try to out slug GGG??? And I thought Bradley trying to KO Pac was dumb!

Comment

Has 1 notable win via boring hug fest, get's face broken by Golovkin and now wants all the big names including a guy who's been knocked out at 99% of the weight divisions he's fought in and has a glass chin, what a cherry picking piece of chit Brook is. Hope he never makes a full recovery and if he does hope someone permanently ****s his eye up.

This is probably the biggest money grabber even in boxing after beating 1 live body in a 10+ year career lmao, anyone who denies anything I have typed sucks on Kell's chocolate nuts daily.

Comment

Brook needs to earn his keep at 154. He's done nothing to warrant a shot at Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Speaking with the Sheffield Star, Kell Brook's trainer Dominic Ingle discussed his fighter's operation to repair a broken eye socket.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    It would really benefit Kell if he didn't include khan in his future opponents discussions. Anytime he mentions khan, khan gets delusional and thinks he's still a revenant fighter. He should've learned from the mayweather and Pacman saga with khan. Khan thinks he's the a side in all fights and even though he hasn't did anything above 140, he still thinks he's the man and other fighters are afraid to put him to sleep. I know it's a big money fight in England and it's also lost a lot of its luster since they both lost there last fight. Fight whomebver Kell but don't make khan revenant mentioning his name. #1 P4P sleepeing boxer needs to retire.

Comment

ggg did not loo his best. Brook had a good showing. Showed enough to make me believe he handles khan. But at the end of the day ggg broke his face. Literally. Brook must be cautious an orbital bone injury is nothing to take lightly.

Comment

Working...
                      X