No announcement yet.

Axeman about to chop em' down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    Layoff or no layoff Loma will simply outclass him, and if I hear about that Salido fight again....

Let's take the Salido fight....Loma fought a guy who on fight night was bigger than Walters will ever be on fight night. And Loma almost knocked his ass out while Salido should have been DQ

Walters will not be bigger than Salido weight wise, Loma will have no problems with his size.

Boxing ability he is elite top 3 boxer on the planet.

His chin we don't know about. We know that it'd not bad because he has taken some shots and was never bothered.

Saying what if Walters lands the big one? Well what if Loma gets Walters' head snapped like Martinez and finished off with a right hook?

KO both ways possible.

Intelligent money is on Loma.
    I respect your opinion and it may hold true. We know Walters can crack so we will also see if Loma can withstand it. I have no doubt that Loma has a chin and is world class. It's an intriguing match-up. Walters took some shots from Donaire who is a world class puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
      I respect your opinion and it may hold true. We know Walters can crack so we will also see if Loma can withstand it. I have no doubt that Loma has a chin and is world class. It's an intriguing match-up. Walters took some shots from Donaire who is a world class puncher.
      I wont lie, I'm a Loma fan boy. I'm Ukrainian so that helps, but this guy is just too good man. I'd like him the same way I liked Rigo even if it wasn't for the flag that he represents. Too bad Rigo ain't fighting....what a waist.

But Walters is legit, I mean I think this is by far the most dangerous fight for Loma right now, outside of trying to go to 135 which I hope he doesn't. But if he can take Walters at 130 then who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        I wont lie, I'm a Loma fan boy. I'm Ukrainian so that helps, but this guy is just too good man. I'd like him the same way I liked Rigo even if it wasn't for the flag that he represents. Too bad Rigo ain't fighting....what a waist.

But Walters is legit, I mean I think this is by far the most dangerous fight for Loma right now, outside of trying to go to 135 which I hope he doesn't. But if he can take Walters at 130 then who knows...
        Cool stuff.

I like Loma and Walters over Rigo. Rigo has been dropped by lesser punchers.

Comment

walters needs to worry about chopping down that weight.

Comment

Working...
          X