No announcement yet.

Axeman about to chop em' down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    is the TS the poster known as theboxingxpert????

i think so.....
    The boxing expert is more edgy and strongly opinionated I don't know if it is an alt

Comment

I am leaning Loma too but **** that!

"Wi a go chop down di European bwoy."

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        The boxing expert is more edgy and strongly opinionated I don't know if it is an alt
        Thanks. I'm not who they think I am.

I have no biases or direct ties to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I am leaning Loma too but **** that!

"Wi a go chop down di European bwoy."

Rockin with you. I'm just thinking that Walters knows how big this is. He knows this is his biggest payday and he could get even bigger paydays if he pulls off the win. Loma is the better boxer but I think that Walters power will be the difference. I see this fight ending early.

Comment

im going with walters too.. hopefully the yr lay off doesnt hurt him.. also hope loma doesnt get the ******ed GG fan base if he wins

Comment

Walters has the power/weight/reach advantage. I'm still not sure how much of a factor those traits will play when going against Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                im going with walters too.. hopefully the yr lay off doesnt hurt him.. also hope loma doesnt get the ******ed GG fan base if he wins
                of course you gonna go with walters and make excuses already so predictable. btw ****** pretty much all ggg fans are lomachenko fans too.:boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  of course you gonna go with walters and make excuses already so predictable. btw ****** pretty much all ggg fans are lomachenko fans too.:boxing.
                  how is that an excuse.. hes been off for a year thats a fact.. whether its affects him is tbd

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    how is that an excuse.. hes been off for a year thats a fact.. whether its affects him is tbd
                    The layoff is a legitimate concern. Hopefully he comes in fully conditioned for the weight.

Comment

Layoff or no layoff Loma will simply outclass him, and if I hear about that Salido fight again....

Let's take the Salido fight....Loma fought a guy who on fight night was bigger than Walters will ever be on fight night. And Loma almost knocked his ass out while Salido should have been DQ

Walters will not be bigger than Salido weight wise, Loma will have no problems with his size.

Boxing ability he is elite top 3 boxer on the planet.

His chin we don't know about. We know that it'd not bad because he has taken some shots and was never bothered.

Saying what if Walters lands the big one? Well what if Loma gets Walters' head snapped like Martinez and finished off with a right hook?

KO both ways possible.

Intelligent money is on Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X