No announcement yet.

ABEL SANCHEZ SAYS ROY JONES JR. is a hypocrite reacts GGG fighting sog or kov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Again, it's not complicated. WBA Promoted, WBC Promoted, Lemeiux attempted one defense with the IBF. nothing glorious to boast about in collecting all the belts at a late age. I guess if that's as good as it gets for Golovkin, then I can see how people justify it.

Golovkin is the next Calzaghe
    You can use that same criteria and use it against any fighter in any weight class.

There is nothing wrong with him wanting to obtain all of the MW belts.

His goals are no different than DeGales's at SMW.

Canelo, Jacobs and BJS would be good fights for him.

Let him try and get those fights before he thinks of moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
      You can use that same criteria and use it against any fighter in any weight class.

There is nothing wrong with him wanting to obtain all of the MW belts.

His goals are no different than DeGales's at SMW.

Canelo, Jacobs and BJS would be good fights for him.

Let him try and get those fights before he thinks of moving up.
      WBO = Saunders. Other names are irrelevant. All Golovkin has to do is agree to the percentage that leads to Saunders' request, and yes, do it in the UK. Assuming it's an easy fight for Golovkin, then give Saunders what he wants. Saunders has called out that if he doesn't fight Golovkin after October than he can be shtted on. The only reason Jacobs is in the picture is because of the mandatory, I know you know that. Other than "That," Jacobs' "regular" WBA means nothing to Golovkin. Alvarez? That fight is not going to happen for a while. That's all in Loeffler and Abel's court. Akron Petrol, Tecate... banking off Alvarez. Those companies win even if the fight is stalled.

Comment

WBO = Saunders. Other names are irrelevant. All Golovkin has to do is agree to the percentage that leads to Saunders' request, and yes, do it in the UK. Assuming it's an easy fight for Golovkin, then give Saunders what he wants. Saunders has called out that if he doesn't fight Golovkin after October than he can be shtted on. The only reason Jacobs is in the picture is because of the mandatory, I know you know that. Other than "That," Jacobs' "regular" WBA means nothing to Golovkin. Alvarez? That fight is not going to happen for a while. That's all in Loeffler and Abel's court. Akron Petrol, Tecate... banking off Alvarez. Those companies win even if the fight is stalled.
        Jacobs and Canelo are not irrelevant in regards to GG remaining at MW a while longer. They're good fights for him.

If he hasn't fought them by this time next year, then I'd definitely want him to move up. But at this moment in time, there's no point in moving up.

Comment

Jacobs and Canelo are not irrelevant in regards to GG remaining at MW a while longer. They're good fights for him.

If he hasn't fought them by this time next year, then I'd definitely want him to move up. But at this moment in time, there's no point in moving up.
          He's not going to move up.

Comment

He's not going to move up.
            Why not?

I think he'll definitely move up before he retires.

Comment

Why not?

Because that will mean the Golovkin troll brigade will need to find something new to whine about. He'll also have to redo all of his videos he spent weeks making.

Seriously, he may have a heart attack when Golovkin moves up.

Comment

lol.......hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  roy jones is just another one of the demographic, as are mayweather and hopkins. And the demographics number 1 enemy is GGG. WHich is why they always criticise him
                  BostonGuy can we start banning people for these racist ass comments please..it is getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    GGG is not obligated to fight Ward.

ward was obligated to move the fck up already after the supersix. instead he hid at 168 and weight drained chad dawson instead of taking his belt at 175 like a true RIGHTEOUS SON OF GOD person would have done and despite the fact that he was an amateur 175 pounder....

Ward is moving up you coward.

Comment

Why not?

Because he's a coward

Comment

Working...
                      X