Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why can't the coward Golovkin move up and fight champs and undefeated fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Yes.. Golovkin is scared of you.. He would have to face you if he moves up..

Golovkin ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Golovkin ran.
      Go catch him..

Comment

You don't see me on several Golovkin and Wlad's threads too.. What am I a state trooper who monitors Crawford highway because certain knob-tips like you make ******ed threads!?
        You don't defend him because he's black you racist. You protect Golovkin.

Comment

Go catch him..
          She'll never stop ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            lol. #Asideshaveauthority #Alvarez
            What does this have to do with my post? You could have dropped that garbage without quoting me lol.
            Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Real fighters move up if not heavy.

Nunn, Hearns, Abraham, Toney, Adonis, Foster, Winky, Kelly, Walker, Tiger, Flowers, Greb, Roy Jones Jr, Body Snatcher, Spinks, Moore, Moorer, Hill, Duran, Leonard all moved up past 160 you coward.

You don't have the right to duck in boxing.

We know he's in 170s you scared girl.
            Being a real fighter has nothing to do with moving up or not. I mean, you aren't even good at trolling.

You never gave a ish about who moves up until you got into this whole canelo/GGG convo and now you want to be involved and try to act like you are so heavily invested but all of NSB is on to you dude, no one is impressed with your little race baiting persona here.

Comment

You don't defend him because he's black you racist. You protect Golovkin.
              So, I don't defend Crawford because he is black and I defend Golovkin because he is half Korean..

Comment

She'll never stop ducking.
                How did the topic change to Canelo now!!?

Comment

So anytime someone asks for sniveling fraud Golovkin to move up they are called racist but Loma who is 7 years younger has moved up and fought a champ and now agreed to fight a undefeated KO artist.

So at what point is Golovkin just a spineless coward?

Loma has fought a USA, Mexico and Rican champ 7 fights in and this protected little girl Golovkin has not.
                  You're scared as **** Canelo is going to have to fight him aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    What does this have to do with my post? You could have dropped that garbage without quoting me lol.

Being a real fighter has nothing to do with moving up or not. I mean, you aren't even good at trolling.

You never gave a ish about who moves up until you got into this whole canelo/GGG convo and now you want to be involved and try to act like you are so heavily invested but all of NSB is on to you dude, no one is impressed with your little race baiting persona here.
                    Before Golovkin fighters moved up.

Oscar fought Hopkins, Golovkin ducked Ward. That tells you what Golovkin is.

You are simply a racist so you protect a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      You're scared as **** Canelo is going to have to fight him aren't you?
                      Canelo beats him you moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X