Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why can't the coward Golovkin move up and fight champs and undefeated fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Gay much?
    I like him for his boxing skills similarly I like Crawford too.. Now what were you talking about the skin, again?
    Lying scum. You never defend Crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      And what are you gonna say when the fight is signed?
      Hypothetical.

Comment

Why is fighting a guy in the same weight division a big thing!? The wholle of boxing thrives on the same logic.. Fight the best in your division..
        Ward moved up like

Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Body Snatcher, Greb, Roy Jones Jr, Floyd, Many, Walker, Robinson, Moore, Moorer, Holyfield, Toney and Mosley.

Golovkin is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Lying scum. You never defend Crawford

You really should visit other threads more often..

Comment

You really should visit other threads more often..
            After Postol fight where Crawford was attacked I never saw a post from you, bigot.

Comment

So anytime someone asks for sniveling fraud Golovkin to move up they are called racist but Loma who is 7 years younger has moved up and fought a champ and now agreed to fight a undefeated KO artist.

So at what point is Golovkin just a spineless coward?

Loma has fought a USA, Mexico and Rican champ 7 fights in and this protected little girl Golovkin has not.
              Why do you ask stupid questions you already know the answer to?

Oh I know, because you are a phaggot troll.

1 There is no requirement to move up.

2 Moving up is more common when you start at lower weight classes.

3 GGG already said he is unifying first, respect a man's decision to do what he wants with his life.

4 How are we ever going to get an accurate read on his weight anyway, with you attached to his ballsack 24/7 365?

Comment

Ward moved up like

Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Body Snatcher, Greb, Roy Jones Jr, Floyd, Many, Walker, Robinson, Moore, Moorer, Holyfield, Toney and Mosley.

Golovkin is scared.
                Yes.. Golovkin is scared of you.. He would have to face you if he moves up..

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  respect a man's decision to do what he wants with his life.
                  lol. #Asideshaveauthority #Alvarez

Comment

After Postol fight where Crawford was attacked I never saw a post from you, bigot.
                    You don't see me on several Golovkin and Wlad's threads too.. What am I a state trooper who monitors Crawford highway because certain knob-tips like you make ******ed threads!?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Why do you ask stupid questions you already know the answer to?

Oh I know, because you are a phaggot troll.

1 There is no requirement to move up.

2 Moving up is more common when you start at lower weight classes.

3 GGG already said he is unifying first, respect a man's decision to do what he wants with his life.

4 How are we ever going to get an accurate read on his weight anyway, with you attached to his ballsack 24/7 365?
                      Real fighters move up if not heavy.

Nunn, Hearns, Abraham, Toney, Adonis, Foster, Winky, Kelly, Walker, Tiger, Flowers, Greb, Roy Jones Jr, Body Snatcher, Spinks, Moore, Moorer, Hill, Duran, Leonard all moved up past 160 you coward.

You don't have the right to duck in boxing.

We know he's in 170s you scared girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X