No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Rejects Talk That Golovkin Dropped Him in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev Rejects Talk That Golovkin Dropped Him in Camp

WBO/WBA/IBF light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (30-0, 26KOs) has a rejected the circulating rumors that he was battered and dropped by Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs), who holds the IBO/IBF/WBA/WBC titles at 160, during a sparring session several years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone is NOT happy with Abel.

Comment

Kovalev got to be pissed. The Kovalev-Golovkin hype is building and Golovkins team started it themselves. But....... he a small MW though.

Comment

Of course he rejects that type of talk, he has his pride to protect. Do you think he would admit to this?

Comment

YES! And, so it begins..... muah ha ha...

Comment

i have a story for you...
            sergey is signed to fight a p4p fighter that ran a division and moved up to lwh and beat a valid 175lber in andre ward

while ggg is hyping up a fight with B level/cherry picking ahh danny jacobs...and coming off a win over a welterweight that his fans tried to pass off as a A level mw...oh and did i mention just a year ago he fougth a fuggin boxino tournament winner??

Unlce kovalev, nephew golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              YES! And, so it begins..... muah ha ha...
              seems like the ggg fan that attempt to discredit ward by claiming ggg is better than kov bc of some sparring story have pissed kovalev off...
              uncle kovalev is going to make nephew ggg apologize about his unruly fans

Comment

I don't know why people care so much about guys getting hurt in sparring. It doesn't mean one guy has amazing power or skill it just means they took it too far or something slipped through basically.

Comment

Any story started by Abel Sanchez is likely complete nonsense. The man is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    i have a story for you...
                    sergey is signed to fight a p4p fighter that ran a division and moved up to lwh and beat a valid 175lber in andre ward

while ggg is hyping up a fight with B level/cherry picking ahh danny jacobs...and coming off a win over a welterweight that his fans tried to pass off as a A level mw...oh and did i mention just a year ago he fougth a fuggin boxino tournament winner??

Unlce kovalev, nephew golovkin
                    So now that GGG will most probably fight him, Jacobs is a cherry pick.

I'd say I'm surprised but nahhh

Comment

Working...
                    X