Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao...

500 million a year is not happening
        dat 100 shows a year doe

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          dat 100 shows a year doe
          That's nearly 5 million a show.. Fox ain't paying that.. That's some game of thrones type budget for an episode

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Like who?

The ones, unreasonable ones, I've been in the trenches with, I specifically recognize from the May-Pac days.
            I don't name names because if they want to enter conversation it is their choice,
            But a couple I know were in the trenches heavy during the Pac/May days that are not part of battles of late.
            As I said there are many fans that were Pacquiao fans that did not care for Mayweather and are not race motivated as you might suggest. I am not saying that some did not turn that road, just that many avoided it and took a higher road.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              This is not accurate. I know quite a few big Pacman fans that are not big Golovkin fans. I even know some that are also Ward fans even though they were not Mayweather fans.
              You are correct that is not accurate because Manny fans are a different group from Floyd haters. While those guys did ride with Manny they were not really his fans at least not like his true fans.

The other difference is most Manny fans are cool, most Floyd haters are definitely not fun people to talk with. The reverse is also true by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                I work for the law firm dotting the i's and crossing the T's.

104 shows a year x 10 years.

2 month on Fox
                Rest on FS1/affliates

500 Million per year pay to PBC with 10 year guarantee. 5 Billion lifetime of contract. On par with the NHL deal with NBC.

FOX gets 100% advertiser rights/revenue and 50% of venue fee.

This explains the non existent fall schedule.

Comment

So, basically works out to about 5 million dollars A SHOW...that's...5 MILLION DOLLARS AVAILABLE PER SHOW. Hyamon would then be putting on world class fight after world class fight, right?

If that's the case, then I'm on those wholeheartedly...then again, believing OP actually works for said law firm is unlikely, so yeah ,**** off.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    So, basically works out to about 5 million dollars A SHOW...that's...5 MILLION DOLLARS AVAILABLE PER SHOW. Hyamon would then be putting on world class fight after world class fight, right?

If that's the case, then I'm on those wholeheartedly...then again, believing OP actually works for said law firm is unlikely, so yeah ,**** off.
                    This is like the dream situation for all boxing fans. 2 shows a week? Still pretty sure the op is lying through his ****

Comment

Holy ****, if that's true then this is huge. What makes this deal believable is them using the NHL's deal as a benchmark. The PBC can and does draw similar ratings to them

Comment

Working...
                      X