Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward beats Krusher/GGG/Stevenson is he a ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward beats Krusher/GGG/Stevenson is he a ATG?

He got to be closing in on atg status with his current resume........thoughts.....

Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      He got to be closing in on atg status with his current resume........thoughts.....
      DeGale beats Lil'G. Too quick at 168 too. Let's keep it real and just say Stevenson and Krusher. If and when Ward goes to Heavyweight for a title shot, man... straight gangstah

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        DeGale beats Lil'G. Too quick at 168 too. Let's keep it real and just say Stevenson and Krusher. If and when Ward goes to Heavyweight for a title shot, man... straight gangstah
        Sit down Earl

Comment

IF and that is a big IF Ward beats all of them, sure... but I doubt he can get through 2 of the 3, even 1 out of the 3.

He was good, yes... but his comeback tour has not been impressive at all.

Comment

2 Weight lineal champion....sounds damn good his resume would be

Stevenson
            Kovalev
            GGG
            Froch
            Kessler
            Abraham

not bad at all but i would not say an ATG...but definitely 1st ballot hall of famer

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              IF and that is a big IF Ward beats all of them, sure... but I doubt he can get through 2 of the 3, even 1 out of the 3.

He was good, yes... but his comeback tour has not been impressive at all.
              To be honest i see Ward retiring come November, do you really think Ward can take a Loss like a Man? He pretty much has no heart and I doubt he will be able to rebuild himself. He will quit and be forgotten like he never existed.

Comment

Yes. For sure.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  2 Weight lineal champion....sounds damn good his resume would be

Stevenson
                  Kovalev
                  GGG
                  Froch
                  Kessler
                  Abraham

not bad at all but i would not say an ATG...but definitely 1st ballot hall of famer
                  You just listed 6 of his best wins, and against 3 out of 6 he hasnt even fought.

Number 4 Ward ducked the rematch in Frochs backyard, which would have been Wards biggest payday and just fair because the first fight was in the US.

Kessler Ward beat by headbutting like a mofo. And Abraham was never relevant at 168. He was good at MW and sucked at 168. Abraham actually won rounds vs Ward but didnt win even a half round against Zurdo Ramirez.

Ramirez > Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    To be honest i see Ward retiring come November, do you really think Ward can take a Loss like a Man? He pretty much has no heart and I doubt he will be able to rebuild himself. He will quit and be forgotten like he never existed.
                    Guy fights for a living....won Gold in the Olympics..won national titles as a child..is a top p4p fighter in the world who is a former unified Lineal champ..and you..some dude on the internet says he has no heart???? That is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                    X