Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Tyson Fury No Longer Cares About Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh fury said after the wlad fight he didn't have the motivation for the sport. We all thought he was playing. He wasn't. Which is sad because he is talented and when he's on, he is damn good.

Wish him all the best

Comment

"Medically Unfit" encompasses a variety of potential ailments.
      In this instance, Mental issues come to mind first and foremost.
      After all, this is Tyson Fury we are talking about.

Comment

Wilder will be undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Wilder trying to cope hard. He can convince himself Fury is no longer a threat all he wants, Fury will come take his soul when the time is right.
          HAHAHA, You sound more medically unfit than this poser Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            Wilder will be undisputed
            You need to have Your head checked. Seriously. A good psychiatrist

Comment

I'm not sure what is going on, not sure why he is at the fight if he is having mental issues. Is this a ploy to build up sympathy before the STORM and more comes out about his Testing? I guess we will have to wait and see, I like Fury so I hope that is not what is going on. Is it Guilt from Cheating? Again I hope that is not the case but if a follow up comes out that he did indeed take something then it will explain everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Fluffy needs to get stripped. Once Golovkin is done with Canela an Kovalev, maybe he can challenge for one of those HW titles, which would be epic. He has KOd HWs in sparring, he has the power and chin to do it.
                Give it a rest will you, the heavyweight division these days is about height and weight. Look at the 3 heavyweight champions, all of them 6 foot 6 and above, Wilder and Joshua hit like trucks.

I understand you a GGG fan, but you lose credibility making statements like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Fluffy needs to get stripped. Once Golovkin is done with Canela an Kovalev, maybe he can challenge for one of those HW titles, which would be epic. He has KOd HWs in sparring, he has the power and chin to do it.
                  I don't think it would be fair on the heavyweights. If we want a fair fight I think GGG should fight Superman.

via GIPHY

Comment

This is deontayduckus wilderquackus time to fight Wladimir.....I am sure Wlad has more credentials than all of deontayduckus opponents put together
                    Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 09-25-2016, 03:58 AM.

Comment

For those making excuses, Peter already said today that Tyson's heart is not in it right now. That he's mentally not showing up in training, that he's got no love for boxing. Hate Deontay all you want but he's actually quite right here.

Comment

Working...
                      X