No announcement yet.

After last nights fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last nights fight.....

I am convinced the DLH will knock Mayweather the **** out DLH showed me last that he does have good power and Floyd can't handle it even with his speed.Having said all that I would like to see Floyd win but I don't see it happening.

Originally posted by 2nd II none
    I am convinced the DLH will knock Mayweather the **** out DLH showed me last that he does have good power and Floyd can't handle it even with his speed.Having said all that I would like to see Floyd win but I don't see it happening.

me neither. dlh was using that left hook like a ****in shotgun

Comment

floyds fight with zab convinced me oscar had a good chance
      think floyd didnt have trouble with zabs power
      but was def aware of it
      DLH def hits harder more often
      different punches
      different angles then zab
      think oscar can beat floyd with the jab alone

Comment

I have to be honest before last night I never had any respect for Oscar's power but after that beating he gave Mayorga with that left I have to admit it's a vicous ****in left almost reminds me of my left.

Comment

why am I not surprise? I love watching dlh fight, I have always said that I think he could hurt floyd, I'd love to see this be dlh's last fight

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            floyds fight with zab convinced me oscar had a good chance
            think floyd didnt have trouble with zabs power
            but was def aware of it
            DLH def hits harder more often
            different punches
            different angles then zab
            think oscar can beat floyd with the jab alone

I doubt he can do it with just the jab mainly because of Floyd's speed.DLH will have to fight just the way he did last night to beat Floyd.

Comment

floyd won't stand there like a idiot and give dlh a chance to land those hooks like mayorga did. mayweather beats dlh in that fight if it happens.

Comment

what sucks for mayweather is if he loses he will be so pissed and want a rematch but its the end of dlh's career so yeah

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
                  I doubt he can do it with just the jab mainly because of Floyd's speed.DLH will have to fight just the way he did last night to beat Floyd.
                  Think about who he was fighting though...FLoyd is going to have his hands up at all times, and hes faster then Oscar. I see Floyd winning a decision at this point.

Comment

people will call for maywethers win untill delahoya wins then it'll be just another blown up fighter on delahoyas resume right guys?

Comment

Working...
                    X