Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury Pleading Insanity To Dodge Doping Charge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury has been caught in so many lies this year. Now he's using mental illness because if you question it or criticize him it makes you seem like you're picking on a ******. Even if he is having mental problems he brought it upon himself. Popping off about ***s, *******uals, transgender, women. He has every right to say those things but those groups have every right to respond. The lying about his ankle. The doping case. He's probably mentally fatigued but he brought this upon himself. Just retire already.

Comment

Hes su****ious af with all these crap.

Comment

The only ones possibly more ******ed than Fury, are his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          i disagree with all of the posts in this thread. fury is fat and lazy......people love conspiracies (at least this new age generation) its really a lot basic then u think. the guy made the most money he's ever made & is sitting too comfortably. he doesn't want to fight anymore really. hard to get that same motivation. fury is the type that he must starve to even have a ounce of motivation.

he's fat and loving it......don't even care about wlad at this point.

to be honest he beat wlad very very easily. i had it a blow out. a schooling. if there was no rematch clause fury wouldn't even box anymore. he would just leave boxing.
          he did lie about an ankle injury without telling the public that he was suspended and fighting charges of doping though...so it's not too far fetched

Comment

Yes, indeed.

Comment

OP's premise doesn't really make any sense.

If it goes against him, surely he would be better having the fight before UKAD have a chance to ban him?

A hearing into Tyson Fury's charge for an alleged doping violation will take place in November, after his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko on 29 October.
              http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37342544

P.s. I'm not defending Fury, I hope he is stripped. It's no good for us if a boxer isn't fighting.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 09-24-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                he did lie about an ankle injury without telling the public that he was suspended and fighting charges of doping though...so it's not too far fetched
                maybe i am not informed? when was it proven that he faked a injury? can someone post a link about this? or is this word of mouth?

if it's word of mouth i don't have time for that...I'll quickly ignore it & group it in the same box as yet another "conspiracy" chitter chatter.

also these agencies are many times iffy......look at the povitkin case. guy clearly doped. but due to politics he gets to fight on.

so I'll wait & see what the case actually reveals.

you guys know i am a straight up and down poster rarely care about word of mouth. but if u have links of something I'm not aware of I'll gladly switch my stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  OP's premise doesn't really make any sense.

If it goes against him, surely he would be better having the fight before UKAD have a chance to ban him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37342544

P.s. I'm not defending Fury, I hope he is stripped. It's no good for us if a boxer isn't fighting.
                  However, win or lose he's going to be stripped of those titles anyway and possibly face a ban or suspension from the sport of boxing as well.

Comment

No.

Article from 2011 about Fury's mental health issues.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...fury-interview

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                      maybe i am not informed? when was it proven that he faked a injury? can someone post a link about this? or is this word of mouth?

if it's word of mouth i don't have time for that...I'll quickly ignore it & group it in the same box as yet another "conspiracy" chitter chatter.

also these agencies are many times iffy......look at the povitkin case. guy clearly doped. but due to politics he gets to fight on.

so I'll wait & see what the case actually reveals.

you guys know i am a straight up and down poster rarely care about word of mouth. but if u have links of something I'm not aware of I'll gladly switch my stance.
                      he made it seem like the injury was the sole reason he couldn't fight Klitschko when he was on suspension and couldn't have fought on that day anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X