Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBO is #5 entity; unneeded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** off. The IBO is the best of the bunch. It at least has one belt a division.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      The reason why the IBO is getting recognition is because legit guys hold it (Fury, GGG, Lara).
      the IBO has been around since 1993. there have been many times in the IBO's history where several of their belts were held by big stars.

i'm not sure how long you've been closely following the sport, but the IBO isn't getting any more recognition now than they have in the past. if anything, they're getting less.

the peak of the IBO was probably when gary shaw had a ton of pull with showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Please offer a Cliff Notes version for dummies like me who can't read all that.
        Yeah. I'm dummy too. But I can't help you with the cliff notes.
        But...specifics I'll answer any/every question thanks.
        Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 09-24-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          IBO probably has the best standards of the lot, I would ax the WBA first old or not they are the worst. The I would go for the WBO but if someone said WBC I instead of the WBO then sure, but could eliminate both and nothing of value would be lost. The IBF does follow their rules but they have had their chance.

I say get rid the other 4 and go with the IBO, why not~
          I don't know how long you been involved with the boxing or at what levels but.......
          I look at it from a world and historical perspective for as far as what is the ESTABLISHED. I'm not saying that the IBO doesn't have good tech people or are not rule keepers. I'm saying that they are the Johnny come lately//which they ARE!
          No. I'll stick by the guns I have going now.
          If you wanted to get near to boxing greater I can tell you that at the BoxRec forum their is a "Lennox" active who worked for IBO 15 years he say. And he has a PBO now founded. I don't condem them because they don't at all make champions. They only do ratings and track the boxers they see as genuine title holders.
          I think YOUR PERSON doesn't know the truth of the history with the IBF (coming in real easy) v. the battle that the WBO had.
          I agree with you about the WBA and that is because of the three tier champs. Utter confusion and shenanigans. But.....that confuse the crossover only. Does NOT confuse me. But...we wish to pomp-up the "crossover" not DROWN IT! [Golovkin V Floyd the no.-1 crossover explosive match that can be made in modern. Ward - Kovalev "great" but Floyd - Golovkin even greater]
          Anyway, I think I am repeating myself here but that's O.k.
          PBO I "wish" would join the UWBCAFO-I and be a '2e'.
          You need to know anything else??

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            **** off. The IBO is the best of the bunch. It at least has one belt a division.
            Yeah right who are you though? You have a fingernails thickness worth of boxing experience (age 24). You not gonna measure up to what I know about the Sport guy. What's your favorite ice cream? Color?
            I don't know why you would say that but if you read my post previous to this one you will well know my reasoning.
            Basically: your a Greenhorn. You just don't know. I take big pride in being administrative genius in this Sport.
            How many other interests do you have?

Comment

^ ^ Boxing does need one belt per division.
              What I don't get is the fact that the web sites of the IBF WBO WBC WBA interlock one-another (never any IBO WBU WBF ETC) but then, they haven't beared down on boxers SUCH AS WLAD. K who held the -IBO- ("mix") thru at least 13 fake defenses.
              I am attempting to reestablish the AUTHORITY.
              ("Boy" whom I reply to above I didn't notice his disrespectful approach until already I have that typed out. Punk really. I never go at any PERSON "rude". I always only WISH to make friendships. But...you see absolute jerks like him. Bringer is like "worst type" too dude typed me personal *forever record calling me a "F***face. If I ran BoxingScene swear I delete accounts like his TYPE)

Comment

^ ^ One belt per organization. It's a GIVEN that that is what we advocate to the FIRST ANDMAJOR FOUR. At '2e' their ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY. Rule.

Comment

tl;dr

Nobody cares about the IBO, except maybe the GGG defense squad.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    the IBO has been around since 1993. there have been many times in the IBO's history where several of their belts were held by big stars.

i'm not sure how long you've been closely following the sport, but the IBO isn't getting any more recognition now than they have in the past. if anything, they're getting less.

the peak of the IBO was probably when gary shaw had a ton of pull with showtime.
                    Yes It has been held by big stars but my point is they always dumped it for the big 4....with the intro of eastern euro fighters, people Arenr dumping it anymore.

Comment

Dude, when you use a paragraph press enter one more time so there's a gap between them.

Jesus **** nobody is gonna read that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X