No announcement yet.

IBO is #5 entity; unneeded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBO is #5 entity; unneeded

I've been a FAN since practically my childhood. Well, actually. Now I am 60-years-old.
    It's been 24 years since I had last fought. I'm 'C' grade pro, maybe. I have a 52 bout portfolio pro-am.
    Most part --I GUESS-- I am only a huge fan. Working class/Politician/businessman/"working class". Stress on Working class, ha, ha!
    Well.....back the few-years-ago for the goverance....we had only the WBC & WBA. Old school fans remember the era well. STILL THOUGH, VITO ANTUOFERMO -and- MARVIN HAGLER some of the FEW who could UNITE the championships.
    CARLOS PALOMINO -and- PIPINO CUEVAS NEVER COULD bring their match together. For what ever reason.
    And....both the boxing crowd as well as the General medias lamented that the such action never would take place. In their time, both were exquisite stars. Past it....they are REMEMBERED/YES -&- NOT-SO-MUCH TOO! I remember! You remember if your MIND IS RIGHT! ["Ha Ha ha!"]. But.....only special folks remember that for what it WAS WORTH!
    All these persons who know exactly what I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE, too..remember the birth of BOB LEE'S -IBF- and their start. The start was with LARRY HOLMES.
    The -IBF- came in easily. The next group born after the IBF of course....was the WBO. Boxing purest "swore them off". They matured very slowly. The "body" gained full acceptence first. The HVY. div lagged. Now today (and since '97) the WBO has full recognition.
    I draw line after the WBO/ before the "IBO" and I call the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR a FIRST ECHELON. The other groups we OPEN-UP to aa) "Truth in advertising" bb) a FIVE USA STATES VALUE DESIGNATE. My organization, the United WBC WBA IBF WBO (dash) "the second echelon factor" [UWBCAFO-I/Est.March/2007]. The UWBCAFO-I serves as advocation ONLY for the '1e'. We serve as complete goverance of all of the '2e'. And, if you are not WITH IT HERE, YOU ARE A FRAUD ENTRY. The "IBO" is a FRAUD ENTRY as are the WBF WBU NBA IBC Etc. (We do not call the PBO w/ "Lennox" of the BoxRec forum fraud because.....they don't make champions. They only make the ratings to date and track historical champions......)
    UWBCAFO-I is goverance for the MEN'S LEAGUE ONLY THUS FAR. No call concerning anything in Women's league YET. &, we look only at WORLD LEVELS. Intercontinental a.s.f. we would *encourage that the '1e' & the '2e' mix. It ISN'T Boxing's "hang up".
    The WORLD LEVEL is what has been throwing the GEN.-medias OFF US! So....IBF & IBC Intercontinental match exist that is FINE-&-dandy!
    "Second Echelon" world championship MUST-BE prelavent on all promo material/News releases.
    Nothing doing in the least and in any way with "three tier" world championships. They are FAKES. Detrimental to our Sport the same way that the OVER GOVERANCE has harmed the integrity. Thus: I'll tell you one-on-one EVEN IF A LUIS ORTIZ; A, LUCAS BROWNE can EVEN-be-used. Unlikely with the scope I have.
    My Organization is LONE WOLF. That is...you are dealing with MYSELF, John Wilkinson and not a Board.
    We are "mechanical" in our opperations. That is.....we have none CALL concerning STYLES or Popular Trends of the day thus.."please DON'T" blame ME when junk-is on display on any BOXING SHOW [If I promoted the show myself, I would TAKE **CARE but...this is much too WIDE a movement to even go there..]
    UWBCAFO-I does NOT recognize the Cruiserweight weight Division. It has been TEMP DQ from inception of my group. We LIKE to bring it back but the RE-SET on weight will be OLD SCHOOL: 195/190 champions choice. VACS/190.
    All boxers above 175lbs at this time please match as hvy.-wts. OR carry catchweights and it's NO PROBLEM matching by weight but...the WORD "Cruiserweight" is OFF all '2e' productions. We ADVOCATE SAME to the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR.
    All/any '2e' gonna need to carry this CODE completely. Or, be fined second time you do any RUN-UP.
    Introductions at any/ALL UWBCAFO-I productions must meet our strict rules which are "basic"/ "simple" to understand. We do NOT so much as acknowledge any FRAUD Organizations other that if it is fraud in the MEN'S LEAGUE and the WOMAN'S BRANCH BRINGS SUCH [I am seaking guidance there. I know NIL on that coin.....] -or- as I have already stated, Intercontinental bring such. That is print, vocal and a complete co-OP there.......
    The UWBCAFO-I is proud to announce at this time the formation of Boxing first registered '2e' group with our own (in house) World Boxing Board (WBB) [if their is ALREADY/another WBB then, in time we'll know and I would-then adopt the name accordingly "WBB-16" or something just-like-that!].
    Our ratings will be a "flip-card" selection process between the BoxingScene ratings and the BoxRec LIVE ratings. Excluding fraudulent boxing-title holders as previously outlined here. ALL TITLES a.t.t. are vacant. I can work with promoters here. Call me: 860-515-7680. This is the formation of Boxing's first ever truly "Second echelon" world championship. Let's hope that the entire SPORT follows suit.
    Billionaires alert BUY THE IBO. Join. Notice please: LAMON BREWSTER & ASSOCIATES.
    I'm not sure I have covered IT ALL here but if not, this is good start. Yes, details to work-out such as dealing with over-weight boxers a.s.o. CAN/WILL TOSS A PROMOTION INTO "SPIN!"
    Jw
    Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 09-24-2016, 01:49 PM.

didnt read all of that but the IBO is not even relevant

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
      I've been a FAN since practically my childhood. Well, actually. Now I am 60-years-old.
      It's been 24 years since I had last fought. I'm 'C' grade pro, maybe. I have a 52 bout portfolio pro-am.
      Most part --I GUESS-- I am only a huge fan. Working class/Politician/businessman/"working class". Stress on Working class, ha, ha!
      Well.....back the few-years-ago for the goverance....we had only the WBC & WBA. Old school fans remember the era well. STILL THOUGH, VITO ANTUOFERMO -and- MARVIN HAGLER some of the FEW who could UNITE the championships.
      CARLOS PALOMINO -and- PIPINO CUEVAS NEVER COULD bring their match together. For what ever reason.
      And....both the boxing crowd as well as the General medias lamented that the such action never would take place. In their time, both were exquisite stars. Past it....they are REMEMBERED/YES -&- NOT-SO-MUCH TOO! I remember! You remember if your MIND IS RIGHT! ["Ha Ha ha!"]. But.....only special folks remember that for what it WAS WORTH!
      All these persons who know exactly what I AM TALKING ABOUT HERE, too..remember the birth of BOB LEE'S -IBF- and their start. The start was with LARRY HOLMES.
      The -IBF- came in easily. The next group born after the IBF of course....was the WBO. Boxing purest "swore them off". They matured very slowly. The "body" gained full acceptence first. The HVY. div lagged. Now today (and since '97) the WBO has full recognition.
      I draw line after the WBO/ before the "IBO" and I call the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR a FIRST ECHELON. The other groups we OPEN-UP to aa) "Truth in advertising" bb) a FIVE USA STATES VALUE DESIGNATE. My organization, the United WBC WBA IBF WBO (dash) "the second echelon factor" [UWBCAFO-I/Est.March/2007]. The UWBCAFO-I serves as advocation ONLY for the '1e'. We serve as complete goverance of all of the '2e'. And, if you are not WITH IT HERE, YOU ARE A FRAUD ENTRY. The "IBO" is a FRAUD ENTRY as are the WBF WBU NBA IBC Etc. (We do not call the PBO w/ "Lennox" of the BoxRec forum fraud because.....they don't make champions. They only make the ratings to date and track historical champions......)
      UWBCAFO-I is goverance for the MEN'S LEAGUE ONLY THUS FAR. No call concerning anything in Women's league YET. &, we look only at WORLD LEVELS. Intercontinental a.s.f. we would *encourage that the '1e' & the '2e' mix. It ISN'T Boxing's "hang up".
      The WORLD LEVEL is what has been throwing the GEN.-medias OFF US! So....IBF & IBC Intercontinental match exist that is FINE-&-dandy!
      "Second Echelon" world championship MUST-BE prelavent on all promo material/News releases.
      Nothing doing in the least and in any way with "three tier" world championships. They are FAKES. Detrimental to our Sport the same way that the OVER GOVERANCE has harmed the integrity. Thus: I'll tell you one-on-one EVEN IF A LUIS ORTIZ; A, LUCAS BROWNE can EVEN-be-used. Unlikely with the scope I have.
      My Organization is LONE WOLF. That is...you are dealing with MYSELF, John Wilkinson and not a Board.
      We are "mechanical" in our opperations. That is.....we have none CALL concerning STYLES or Popular Trends of the day thus.."please DON'T" blame ME when junk-is on display on any BOXING SHOW [If I promoted the show myself, I would TAKE **CARE but...this is much too WIDE a movement to even go there..]
      UWBCAFO-I does NOT recognize the Cruiserweight weight Division. It has been TEMP DQ from inception of my group. We LIKE to bring it back but the RE-SET on weight will be OLD SCHOOL: 195/190 champions choice. VACS/190.
      All boxers above 175lbs at this time please match as hvy.-wts. OR carry catchweights and it's NO PROBLEM matching by weight but...the WORD "Cruiserweight" is OFF all '2e' productions. We ADVOCATE SAME to the FIRST &MAJOR FOUR.
      All/any '2e' gonna need to carry this CODE completely. Or, be fined second time you do any RUN-UP.
      Introductions at any/ALL UWBCAFO-I productions must meet our strict rules which are "basic"/ "simple" to understand. We do NOT so much as acknowledge any FRAUD Organizations other that if it is fraud in the MEN'S LEAGUE and the WOMAN'S BRANCH BRINGS SUCH [I am seaking guidance there. I know NIL on that coin.....] -or- as I have already stated, Intercontinental bring such. That is print, vocal and a complete co-OP there.......
      The UWBCAFO-I is proud to announce at this time the formation of Boxing first registered '2e' group with our own (in house) World Boxing Board (WBB) [if their is ALREADY/another WBB then, in time we'll know and I would-then adopt the name accordingly "WBB-16" or something just-like-that!].
      Our ratings will be a "flip-card" selection process between the BoxingScene ratings and the BoxRec LIVE ratings. Excluding fraudulent boxing-title holders as previously outlined here. ALL TITLES a.t.t. are vacant. I can work with promoters here. Call me: 860-515-7680. This is the formation of Boxing's first ever truly "Second echelon" world championship. Let's hope that the entire SPORT follows suit.
      Billionaires alert BUY THE IBO. Join. Notice please: LAMON BREWSTER & ASSOCIATES.
      I'm not sure I have covered IT ALL here but if not, this is good start. Yes, details to work-out such as dealing with over-weight boxers a.s.o. CAN/WILL TOSS A PROMOTION INTO "SPIN!"
      Jw
      The real question is, why does Rick Glaser get shook when DiBella enters a room?

Comment

Looks like you were playing a game of Jenga with words there, buddy. Imma read it doe

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          didnt read all of that but the IBO is not even relevant
          True, Sir! But......it's more than that fact too! What I am saying is that the over Goverance harms the integrity of the Sport.
          Thank you your comment.

Comment

Please offer a Cliff Notes version for dummies like me who can't read all that.

Comment

IBO probably has the best standards of the lot, I would ax the WBA first old or not they are the worst. The I would go for the WBO but if someone said WBC I instead of the WBO then sure, but could eliminate both and nothing of value would be lost. The IBF does follow their rules but they have had their chance.

I say get rid the other 4 and go with the IBO, why not~

Comment

WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO all recognize each other. The four of them all agree that the four of them control the sport.

The IBO isn't recognized by anybody, except this website, because they buy ads on this website.

Comment

The reason why the IBO is getting recognition is because legit guys hold it (Fury, GGG, Lara).

Comment

They just add +20 title slots to the game so everyone can be a champ. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X