No announcement yet.

IBO is #5 entity; unneeded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Yes It has been held by big stars but my point is they always dumped it for the big 4....with the intro of eastern euro fighters, people Arenr dumping it anymore.
    when klitschko, tarver, hatton, darchinyan and donaire were IBO champions at the same time, they weren't dumping the belts for the big 4. that was almost a decade ago. the IBO is no more prominent now than they were then.

other than a four month period, the IBF and IBO heavyweight titles have been unified for SEVENTEEN YEARS.

Comment

3 champs by the wba, 2 for the wbc, 2 for the wbo and one for the ibf, boxing doesn't needs another title, ibo and aiba can go out and let the corrupts but recognizable boxing organizations do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Dude, when you use a paragraph press enter one more time so there's a gap between them.

Jesus k nobody is gonna read that t.
        You are so full of crap I feel sorry for your mother

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          3 champs by the wba, 2 for the wbc, 2 for the wbo and one for the ibf, boxing doesn't needs another title, ibo and aiba can go out and let the corrupts but recognizable boxing organizations do their job.
          Your are not getting at anything here. Come on, man bear down better on what you wish to say!

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            when klitschko, tarver, hatton, darchinyan and donaire were IBO champions at the same time, they weren't dumping the belts for the big 4. that was almost a decade ago. the IBO is no more prominent now than they were then.

other than a four month period, the IBF and IBO heavyweight titles have been unified for SEVENTEEN YEARS.
            Because of one FOOL Klitschko majority of that. WHY HAVE NOT THE FIRST FOUR ACTED?????
            Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 09-24-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              IBO probably has the best standards of the lot, I would ax the WBA first old or not they are the worst. The I would go for the WBO but if someone said WBC I instead of the WBO then sure, but could eliminate both and nothing of value would be lost. The IBF does follow their rules but they have had their chance.

I say get rid the other 4 and go with the IBO, why not~
              I just looked it up and the WBA is up to 5 divisions with one champion, and if you exclude interim champions, they are at 8 weight classes with one champion. At least they are making some progress after 15 years of mismanagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I just looked it up and the WBA is up to 5 divisions with one champion, and if you exclude interim champions, they are at 8 weight classes with one champion. At least they are making some progress after 15 years of mismanagement.
                That is progress for them I remember when they had at least 2 for every weight class and 3 in roughly half.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
                  Your are not getting at anything here. Come on, man bear down better on what you wish to say!
                  All right...
                  The WBA has three champions at the same time, any of their supposedly unifications hasn't happened yet, they haven't even been scheduled.
                  The WBC has two champions at the same time, they don't either unified their champions with other organizations or even unified the titles of their own, their champions are giving ridiculous chances, like three consecutive fights for the middleweight title in a catch-weights.
                  The WBO has two champions in some divisions, in most they have one champion, but their rankings are awful, to put on perspective, watch the fighter that was fighting for the vacant title against Valdez, the guy fought once outside Argentina and never fought a decent opponent, but if he actually put the miracle, he would have been the world champion, that's what happens with guys like Liam Smith, or talented guys who wins titles against over-matched opponents like Valdez, Canelo and el Zurdo Ramirez,
                  The IBF got only one title per division, but their champs are usually the ones that never face anyone good for their titles, to put on perspective, Dominic Wade was the mandatory for Golovkin, the mandatory was a guy without any decent win, and like Rueda against Valdez, if Wade would have won, he would be the champion of the world. The IBF rankings are just awful, Jeff Horn who's biggest win it's over a 42 Randall Bailey, it's ranked #4 in the world.

So...even when all these organizations have all this troubles, they at least recognize each other, the hall of fame recognize them and then comes the IBO wanting to make ANOTHER champion recognized by everyone, that's insane, boxing can't have 10 champions per division, their rankings are the worst of all organizations and they live only because some decent names have their titles.
                  And i can start to talk about AIBA trying to get in professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO all recognize each other. The four of them all agree that the four of them control the sport.

The IBO isn't recognized by anybody, except this website, because they buy ads on this website.
                    True with the FIRST ANDMAJOR FOUR. (Sorry, missed this post of your until now, O.Z. //you know O.G. in my record?? Ha ha ha john wilkinso).

IBO is "troublesome". Remember their start when they PAID OFF the at his height Antonio Tarver to advertise for them. Now you have dummies like Wlad. K. that done "so much damage" on their behalf; and modern --DUMMY-- "gg" taking stand for them.
                    BoxingScene really advertise for them? Not good.

Comment

^ ^ ^ ^ how is it that the FIRST ANDMAJORS do not reel in JUNK like what Gennady and team pull, unbeknownst to them I am guessing?
                      How could their be such an obvious breakdown in basic leadership there?

Comment

Working...
                      X