Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad should just retire. I know he's really driven by avenging losses and all but he's not 25 this time. by the time the fight happens it will be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      There are a lot of morons at this place, unfortunately. Fury has been hounded to the end of his tether for criticising people you arn't allowed to criticise. He's said himself many times that he's manic depressive - bi-polar - and this bull**** PED accusation, brought against him at exactly the time he needed to be clearing his mind and focusing on the rematch with Wlad, has pushed him over the edge.

Poo whittle Tyson.........da Jew Reptiles send beta waves too enter his brains and look what they did now!

Comment

Damn........

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          pathetic.

strip this clown.

Fury tested positive for the banned steroid Nandrolone in an earlier fight, even though, for reasons that are unclear, the results did not come to light until June, well after he had beaten Klitschko.

Fury, who denied taking a banned substance, faces a Nov. 4 hearing and if found guilty, he could be banned. Testing for the rematch was being overseen by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association. According to sources with knowledge of the testing, Fury has already been tested twice, but no results have been disclosed yet.

dan rafael, espn. massive whale, that dan.
          None of that is new info. Slapdash Dan should have mentioned that UKAD suspended Fury's licence in June to try and prevent the rematch with Wlad happening. But when the Fury's appealed to the courts a judge examined the evidence and ordered that the suspension be lifted and Fury allowed to fight Wlad again before his case went to the tribunal. Call me naive, but I think there must have been a reason for that.
          Last edited by kafkod; 09-23-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Just get Tyson in the ring with wlad already. No more talking.
            We've waited !long enough. I'm tjured of fury fights being postponed

Comment

I am a Fury fan but he is starting to look like this generation's Riddick Bowe. He has the potential to be the best fighter of this generation, but is throwing it away.
              Last edited by La_Vibora; 09-23-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

They need to strip this clown. He didnt even train once. His recent pictures show that he is totally out of shape and fat, been partying and fooling the fans and the public.

What a piece of shit.

Comment

Anyone who saw his closing statements in the last "Face Off" with Vlad could see that he's a man who is struggling to escape his darkness. He pretty much said he thinks about suicide everyday so this development is not a surprise to me tbh. As someone who has also experienced challenges when it pertains to ones emotions, I can only sympathise with him and wish him the best of luck in his recovery. There is more to life than him going in the ring to entertain us guys, so lets give the man some slack.

Tyson's mental issues are also well documented so there's no way this is an excuse. Why would he need to run from Vlad anyway? I don't think the first fight was in any way a fluke tbh. Tyson was just the better boxer and I doubt the result would have been any different.

Vlad now has a decision to make. He either hangs it up or goes after the other young pups. Step to AJ though and I think he might get stopped the way Josh is going.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    There are a lot of morons at this place, unfortunately. Fury has been hounded to the end of his tether for criticising people you arn't allowed to criticise. He's said himself many times that he's manic depressive - bi-polar - and this bull**** PED accusation, brought against him at exactly the time he needed to be clearing his mind and focusing on the rematch with Wlad, has pushed him over the edge.
                    Sounds like hes going into the nut house. Still these are all brought on by his choices. The partying and the PED scandal. All his choices that led to his breakdown. What did he think was going to happen? Wlad probably knew all along, all he had to do was show up and Fury was bound to implode. There is no excuse for a man in Furys position, especially at the level he is at.

Comment

• What the hell happened? One of the fights i was looking forward to

Comment

Working...
                      X