Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Jacobs has a chance to beat GGG or will he be another mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is chinny. That's a recipe for disaster against someone like GGG.

Comment

Jacobs is a B- fighter, at best.

Comment

Well after making a tread about Jacobs/canelo and seeing so many people have canelo beating Jacobs by whitewash, I don't see how anyone can even give Jacobs a chance against GGG. If they don't even believe he can beat GGG's bastard red headed step kid.

Comment

Jacobs has a good chance if he can get GGG's attention and respect. He can punch and GGG is prone to get hit so it should be a fun one!

Comment

Jacobs is a good matchup, but its not a mismatch by stretch of imagination.. Jacobs will have some success if boxes and moves & his punches can back Golovkin up, but Gennady has more arsenal up his sleeve & will catch up to Jacobs.. KO/TKO within 8th

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
              I think Jacobs has a shot at achieving some success against GGG. But I also think you are going to see a whole different GGG in the Jacobs fight. I don't think Golovkin took Brook too seriously and that's why he got caught. When he realized enough was enough he finished him quickly. When he fights Jacobs it will be a whole different story. He won't be so casual with him and Jacobs will be in for a tough night. Should be an interesting match up though and hopefully the fight will be made.
              I agree....GGG will be fine tuned and crisper than he was vs Brook....Jacobs is a lot more dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Well after making a tread about Jacobs/canelo and seeing so many people have canelo beating Jacobs by whitewash, I don't see how anyone can even give Jacobs a chance against GGG. If they don't even believe he can beat GGG's bastard red headed step kid.
                well I don't based my opinion on "public opinion"

I couldn't care less what other people predict...we've all be wrong at one time or another

IMO he has a better shot vs canelo, who isn't overly aggressive and fights in spurts and bursts.

Jacobs could simply outpoint him if he remained disciplined

Comment

If you think back to Jacobs vs Mora I, and seeing Mora drop Jacobs like a sack of potatoes I was stunned, Mora has like a 20% KO pct.

What do you think Jacobs reaction will be when he gets hit on the chin with a Golovkin sledgehammer left hook? It won't be pretty.

Comment

Jacobs has no advantages besides speed and height, which won't matter since he's a puncher. Golovkin has the power, chin, and skill advantage.

Jacobs may be able to stop him, but it's really hard to make the case that he stops Golovkin before vice versa. I think GGG wins and pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      don't quote that fool, i have him on my ignore list, lol.
                      Truth hurts so run with your tail

Comment

Working...
                      X