Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Golovkin is the one who is scared of losing. Otherwise he'd jump on that offer of $10 million, beat Canelo, then become the shot caller for the rematch and for every fight after that.

Comment

When your entire fan base follows you because you're supposed to be this unbeatable punching machine....you're probably the one afraid to lose. If Golovkin loses, the bottom falls out of everything. He becomes Shawn Porter. Good, not great, only fight him if you have to, gatekeeper type fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Canelita wanted this fight so bad he gave up his belt, dropped down a division to fight a European who nobody ever heard of in a fight nobody askd for, and continued to state " I am not a middleweight... I will move up when my body is ready ". Avoid, duck, delay....team Canelita's gameplan.
        Ya I mean I was convinced lil g wanted the toughest fights when he fought Andre Ward...oh wait - that never happened. Even though Abel and lil g called out Ward - and Ward accepted - they changed their terms (because scared).

Canelo, on the other hand, has already defeated real fighters (Cotto, Lara, Trout, Kirkland, Angulo, etc.) and been in there with the best fighter in the past 20 years (Floyd).

Canelo's team has also publicly stated they put out a very competitive offer which lil g's promotional team confirmed. In other words Canelo/Golden Boy were serious about the fight...Abel/lil g obviously were the ones holding the fight up. But, by all means, keep blowing Abel - he loves the attention anway

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          When your entire fan base follows you because you're supposed to be this unbeatable punching machine....you're probably the one afraid to lose. If Golovkin loses, the bottom falls out of everything. He becomes Shawn Porter. Good, not great, only fight him if you have to, gatekeeper type fighter.
          Spot on. And this whole "reputation" has been created on beating C level fighters. He hasn't fought one solid guy his entire career. His best win is against a ****ing Welterweight and that WW was arguably up on the scorecards when the fight was stopped.

Comment

We all know who has a history of runnig. He ran from ward and now he s runnig from canelo

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              We've already found out that lil vaG, is a complete liar, like all other boxers, remember he'll beat or fight anyone 154-168 mr Ward said lets go, lil g said 164, so he lied, or his team lied and they represent him. He said he'd go down in weight for a big fight, there is no bigger fight than Canelo, but he wont go down, another lie...remember what he said about canelo fighting the smaller guy with Khan? Then he did the same thing...
              /thread

last week he was saying that he didnt know if Canelo would fight him, then we find out that he already had multiple offers on the table ALREADY! So everything he was saying was a LIE and his idiots were defending his statements which we now know were COMPLETE BS.
              /thread

So we know like Pac being scared of needles, was bs, all of the bs top rank said was BS, now we know lil vaG was lying all along, and these idiots still keep defending his bs.
              /thread

He ducked Ward and is crying about being offered 10 million. remember he said they were gonna lowball him, but he already had a 10 million dollar offer on the table, and he hadnt signed it, if he wanted it as bad as he says, he would have signed it and called gbp bluff, but he didnt want that work
              /thread

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Because its team lil g. Even when the contract is a career high payday worth 8 figures they still turn down offers because it was a "lowball" one looooooooooooooooool
                It's a fucking joke. When people do send offers, they reject em in 36 mins, or don't respond for a month.

Comment

Bruh, lets keep it 100 in these BoxingScene streets. Triple gay just fought a welter weight, and now his coach is bltching about Canela being scared to lose? These the same dudes who say Ward is ducking and now Ward is fighting a bigger better fighter in his next fight. Fuqouttahereeee

Comment

Nope they want the fight now Abel Sanchez! Canelo have no choice he dont sell anymore and this fight is going to make big money for GGG and Canelo

Comment

Yea... that explains Canelita giving up his belt, moving down, and fighting Smith. Canelo was allowed to defend his title against twice ko'd glass- jaw Khan because he agreed to fight Ggg next. After all the B's " I will fight U Tonite at 160", he ran down a division and proudly and cowardly proclaimed - "I am not a middleweight.. My body(BALLS) is not ready yet!!!" That's the lame reason why we R even talking this fight in 2017...Canelita's balls R not "ready" yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X