Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Canelo clearly stated that the reason he vacated his belt was because they gave him a time limit to negotiate etc... he/his team felt that they needed more time to negotiate etc cuz two weeks wouldnt be enough....

turns out they were right actually they offered lilgina the MOST money he's ever gonna make and they counter offered. etc.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha be real with urself. canelo vacated and ran to 154 (a weight he can barely make) because he's SCARED! doesn't take a genius to see this. he keeps lying that he isn't a real middleweight! another lie! he's waiting ofr ggg to either move up in weight or get old over night before he even contemplates fighting him. TRUTH.

sorry, but ur hero canelo is a complete fraud. what happened to canelo saying he could fight ggg right now anywhere anytime????? thats a lie too.

ur sad for defending a blatant fraud liar like canelo. SAD.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Canelita wanted this fight so bad he gave up his belt, dropped down a division to fight a European who nobody ever heard of in a fight nobody askd for, and continued to state " I am not a middleweight... I will move up when my body is ready ". Avoid, duck, delay....team Canelita's gameplan.
      I never heard of Smith but then again I have never heard of 90% of the guys GGG has fought???

Too be honest The only guys I didn't have to look up were Macklin, Geale, Murray, and of course Brook that GGG has fought.

All though Lemieux is a pretty good fighter. I've watched some of his older fights and he looked like sht! He's came a long way since then. Now that ODH is putting some $$$ along him I see he not a just 1 dimensional Puncher anymore. He's becoming a more complete fighter. I hope CanYellow fights him next. But he NEEDS Saunders belt for negotiations with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahaha be real with urself. canelo vacated and ran to 154 (a weight he can barely make) because he's SCARED! doesn't take a genius to see this. he keeps lying that he isn't a real middleweight! another lie! he's waiting ofr ggg to either move up in weight or get old over night before he even contemplates fighting him. TRUTH.

sorry, but ur hero canelo is a complete fraud. what happened to canelo saying he could fight ggg right now anywhere anytime????? thats a lie too.

Dude he was going to trial at that time to defend against a lawsuit. He would of never made that deadline anyways as it lasted 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

Im not defending anything... and im not assuming either like you are.

Canelo and his team stated that two weeks wouldn't be enough time to negotiate cuz that's all the wbc gave them and then it would go to purse big etc....

they're making a money move.... just like lilgina did a money move by fighting a welterweight at middleweight so dont try that nonsense with me.

Im not even a canelo fan btw

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Dude he was going to trial at that time to defend against a lawsuit. He would of never made that deadline anyways as it lasted 3 weeks
            doesnt even matter... canelo's team stated that two weeks wasn't enough time so thats why they vacated etc.... divine hammer just doesnt get it. I wonder if he thinks floyd ducked ggg somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              Nobody seems to be able to explain why you would drop a prestigious Middleweight title and a good fight to go for a light middle belt no one cares about and a fighter no one has heard of..if its not a plain duck that is.Now he's heading back to middleweight its even more obvious.
              That is so simple, to have full control of negotiations... at the end of the day canelo will get millions extra just cuz of vacating...
              Canelo can set the date, the purse and the weight or else ggg can go kick cans, i mean rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                That is so simple, to have full control of negotiations... at the end of the day canelo will get millions extra just cuz of vacating...
                Canelo can set the date, the purse and the weight or else ggg can go kick cans, i mean rocks...
                And if either gets beat in the meantime payday gone ..strike while the irons hot.Still since light middle is packed with good fighters there's nowhere left to go now is there?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  And if either gets beat in the meantime payday gone ..strike while the irons hot.Still since light middle is packed with good fighters there's nowhere left to go now is there?
                  like there are any threats at 160 lol.... again canelo is in full control after vacating and there is nothing ggg can do about it..

Comment

Every person who says a boxer is afraid of another boxer is an idiot! They get paid to fight, that's their job! If they was scared then they would find a different job, that simple!
                    Boxing is a business so they wanna get paid accordingly. Sometimes it takes time to make fights due to negotiations. But no fighter is afraid of other fighters.
                    As far as Canelo dropping the belt, he don't need that piece of **** belt. All the belts are a joke these days. When you have 6 champions per division it's totally B.S.
                    So I'm glad Canelo dropped that belt. He don't need that crap. The fight will happen on Canelo's terms cause in this business, he's the star and he dictates the terms. Simple as that!

Comment

We've already found out that lil vaG, is a complete liar, like all other boxers, remember he'll beat or fight anyone 154-168 mr Ward said lets go, lil g said 164, so he lied, or his team lied and they represent him. He said he'd go down in weight for a big fight, there is no bigger fight than Canelo, but he wont go down, another lie...remember what he said about canelo fighting the smaller guy with Khan? Then he did the same thing...he and his team are just the same ole same ole, boxing people that lie...last week he was saying that he didnt know if Canelo would fight him, then we find out that he already had multiple offers on the table ALREADY! So everything he was saying was a LIE and his idiots were defending his statements which we now know were COMPLETE BS. So we know like Pac being scared of needles, was bs, all of the bs top rank said was BS, now we know lil vaG was lying all along, and these idiots still keep defending his bs, call it like it is and you'd have more respect, he and his team are just like all the others, full of shhhh. He ducked Ward and is crying about being offered 10 million. remember he said they were gonna lowball him, but he already had a 10 million dollar offer on the table, and he hadnt signed it, if he wanted it as bad as he says, he would have signed it and called gbp bluff, but he didnt want that work, because Canelo is gonna stop him, rd 10 or 11

Comment

Working...
                      X