Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Smith and Brook Stepped Up, Not Eubank With No Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Smith and Brook Stepped Up, Not Eubank With No Balls!

I don't anticipate getting Liam Smith back in the world title fold being a lengthy process and nor should it be. If anything, the stock of Beefy the brave has risen after he went toe-to-toe with one of the greats of the sport in Saul Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not too happy with smith saying he will beat nelo and said no excuses when I beat nelo. But when he lost to nelo he said he hadn't sparred so he made excuses

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I'm not too happy with smith saying he will beat nelo and said no excuses when I beat nelo. But when he lost to nelo he said he hadn't sparred so he made excuses
      Yeah, he was doing a lot of talking before the fight about how Canelo was going to have to cough up big money for a rematch after Smith won.

Then after the fight all the talk is about the cut and how he couldn't spar.

Comment

Brook vs. Smith @ 154 in the UK!

Comment

Eubank probably crawled back to Eddie Hearn and asked him for a spot on the November Joshua card. I just hope it's someone ranked globally. Eubank needs a serious win to get people off his back. Khurtsidze or even Monroe.

Comment

Gmr

Smith didn't 'come a little short' against Canelo; he lost every minute of every round and was dropped three times. He's a domestic level boxer, not world-class (and not in the same league as Kell Brook).

Comment

Holy ****, lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMR Evans View Post
                Smith didn't 'come a little short' against Canelo; he lost every minute of every round and was dropped three times. He's a domestic level boxer, not world-class (and not in the same league as Kell Brook).
                Yeah, Kell is arguably the best WW in the world, if he can still make 147, and I would pick him to beat Smith at 154 and be in with a good shot at beating anybody else eat SWW.

Smith clearly came up short against Canelo, but he did step up, no denying that.

Comment

Working...
                X