Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring rates Canelo #1 @154 after defeating Liam Smith, also still holds Lineal MW belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Canelo also still holds the lineal MW title, even though he never fought at 160
    155 - 160 is middleweight. 160 is the middleweight limit.

now go some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      Exactly! Which why I troll ALL OF HIS supporters. I at least want to see him tested from time to time but he and his team will always make sure they have way more advantages. They've taken this approach without him having to prove himself.
      from the very start canelo has been handed everything. his first title was a gift, his decision against trout a gift, lara decision a big gift, cotto decision a gift, etc. etc.

canelo's only big clear wins have been beating mediocre opposition like ryan rhodes, matthew hatton and liam smith hahahahahahahahahaa. also picking on small chinny fighters like khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        LMAO you serious? The only difference is I used an apostrophe, what are you like 11? You can't distinguish between the two, stupid fck?
        Shut up ******

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          155 - 160 is middleweight. 160 is the middleweight limit.

now go some more.
          What a POS. This is what happens when CW queen Cotto is your favorite, and you're lacking brains and principles

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            What a POS. This is what happens when CW queen Cotto is your favorite, and you're lacking brains and principles
            155-160 is middleweight with 160 being the middleweight limit.

Did I say something incorrect?

Comment

155-160 is middleweight with 160 being the middleweight limit.

Did I say something incorrect?
              You defended his joke champ status. Champs can't be demanding CWs in their own division, that makes them lousy paper champs

Comment

You defended his joke champ status. Champs can't be demanding CWs in their own division, that makes them lousy paper champs
                Actually they can and it can be sanctioned by the organizations as long as the opponent agrees.

Does that suck? Yes.
                Is it reality? Yup.
                Does crying about it change a thing? Nope.

Comment

The ring magazine loses even more credibility with this decision

Comment

Actually they can and it can be sanctioned by the organizations as long as the opponent agrees.

Does that suck? Yes.
                    Is it reality? Yup.
                    Does crying about it change a thing? Nope.
                    And that makes them sorry paper champs, that's all. Dunno why anyone would make posts to defend these fraud champs but I guess that's your thing

Comment

And that makes them sorry paper champs, that's all. Dunno why anyone would make posts to defend these fraud champs but I guess that's your thing
                      Im not defending anybody. Just stating some facts. Not my fault you dont like the results.

Comment

Working...
                      X