Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring rates Canelo #1 @154 after defeating Liam Smith, also still holds Lineal MW belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
    Of course but these Canelo **** suckers don't care. They think vacating titles and CWs are the way to go. After all, he is the "a" side so who does he have to answer to? Canelo fans think they are businessmen but they don't see how much of a BSer he is
    But when your boyfriend lil g pulls the business card with ward and lara hes a badass who doesnt take shiiit from B sides huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      But when your boyfriend lil g pulls the business card with ward and lara hes a badass who doesnt take shiiit from B sides huh?
      Ward calls him out when he has fights and Lara would die in the ring with GGG, you're out of your mind. Learn to type english dumbass

Comment

Ward calls him out when he has fights and Lara would die in the ring with GGG, you're out of your mind. Learn to type english dumbass
        LMAO excuses like team lil g. Eat my dick fgt

Comment

lol bullshiiit none of those things are rules, you pulled them out of your ass
          Im talking about real champs, not paper. He's a champ of some kind, on paper only. You just gotta use common sense. How can you be a decent champ breaking any of those, nevermind The Champ breaking all?

Comment

LMAO excuses like team lil g. Eat my dick fgt
            I'm the ****** but you're telling me to eat your dick? Go tell your mother to eat your dick jerkoff

Comment

I fail to see the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Im talking about real champs, not paper. He's a champ of some kind, on paper only. You just gotta use common sense. How can you be a decent champ breaking any of those, nevermind The Champ breaking all?
                lmao Canelo a 2 time JMW champ and current lineal MW champ former MW WBC champ and current WBO JMW champ is a paper champion ?

Comment

I'm the ****** but you're telling me to eat your dick? Go tell your mother to eat your dick jerkoff
                  Yeah because youre the faeggot so that why youll eat it b1tch.

Comment

lmao Canelo a 2 time JMW champ and current lineal MW champ former MW WBC champ and current WBO JMW champ is a paper champion ?
                    He's a paper champ at Mw, lineal paper champ. Can you think of a worse champ at all? How about lineal? I cant. There's been a few really bad lineal paper champs lately but still not as bad, and both guys old and way undersized divas

Comment

Yeah because youre the faeggot so that why youll eat it b1tch.
                      Ok. Not wasting anymore time with a kid like you who can't even spell. Youll? That why? Nice grammar stupid. Later queer

I love your sister and mother

Comment

Working...
                      X