Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs A Realistic Possibility For December 10 On HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't feel like there is enough money for both sides to actually make it happen but we'll see. This won't be an PPV fight and Jacobs will want bigger money than K2 can pay at the moment. Would be a good fight though.

Comment

You know the rumors of haymons investors money running low when he starts working with other promotors and even going to hbo.

Comment

Sign me up, i'm going with Jacobs on this

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          Lara ISNT allowed on HBO. But that has nothing to do with Haymon, it has to do with the fact that everytime HBO put Lara on their air, he stunk out the joint......
          I would actually prefer the lara bout. Even though he clearly doesnt want to fight ggg but seeing him get knocked out would interest alot of people. Might even be best lara fight

Comment

Golovkin by tko, but this could be interesting, if Jacobs gets in the ring with him.

Comment

How many cherry-pickers are there in boxing with the first name Danny right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                This would be awesome news. I don't care where the fight happens, but to be on regular HBO would be great.
                I'm with you. I dont give a damn where it is.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. The state of boxing today doesn't you get you a fight of this magnitude out of convenience. My prediction is negotiations break down and HBO, Golovkin, and his fans blame Jacobs. I'll be happy to be wrong but it sounds too good to be true.

Comment

I'm glad its this fight instead of one of them fighting Saunders.

Comment

jacobs is going to duck by pricing himself out.I don't think the fight will happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X