Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs A Realistic Possibility For December 10 On HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs A Realistic Possibility For December 10 On HBO

The trickle-down effect from Canelo Alvarez's thumb injury could impact Gennady Golovkin's future in a different way than anyone initially realized. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Alvarez's inability to participate in an HBO fight December 10 could afford the premium-cable network enough money from its remaining 2016 budget to televise Golovkin versus Daniel Jacobs on the network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would be awesome if it happens

Comment

This would be awesome news. I don't care where the fight happens, but to be on regular HBO would be great.

Comment

I think this is great news! Hopefully the two sides can come to an agreement and we can see the two best MWs in the world clash in NYC.

Comment

That would be great - this matchup with Jacobs is just as interesting to me as Canelo/GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            That would be great - this matchup with Jacobs is just as interesting to me as Canelo/GGG.
            Yep, could be a fun, explosive fight. Not on par with Hagler/Hearns, but I could see it play-out in similar fashion.

Comment

Good

Comment

i thought haymon fighters cant fight on hbo doe?

Comment

Good stuff.....hope it happens...exciting when guys fight multiple times in a short span, wish all fighters took this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    i thought haymon fighters cant fight on hbo doe?
                    PBC cash running low, gotta get these guys pay checks.... I'm for one happy about it... Plus looks like they don't need to pay Arum fighters anymore for the time being lol....

Comment

Working...
                    X