No announcement yet.

Last Man Standing Prediction League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    A loss is a loss.... He doesn't keep his belt. Life ain't fair and neither is boxing
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    you're out!
    Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Result in the ring stands im afraid.

Need to check schedule for next fight. October was dead last i looked due to Wlad vs Fury cancellation.
    Shrug, you can play it that way.

This competition was about who can perceive which boxer is better due to skill or style - not who gets injured. I did my job - Braehmer was leading easily. You want to reward guys for sheer dumb luck? Your game, your call.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      I didn't even know who crolla was so keep laughing foolish one except shouldn't I be laughing? Didn't you say Wach said he had enough in the Pov fight for turning his back but the corner man actually stopped it? I don't know im actually losing count on all the dumb things you get wrong its becoming routine I have to save them in my corso files

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I didn't even know who crolla was so keep laughing foolish one except shouldn't I be laughing? Didn't you say Wach said he had enough in the Pov fight for turning his back but the corner man actually stopped it? I don't know im actually losing count on all the dumb things you get wrong its becoming routine I have to save them in my corso files

:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post

This competition was about who can perceive which boxer is better due to skill or style - not who gets injured. I did my job - Braehmer was leading easily. You want to reward guys for sheer dumb luck? Your game, your call.
          Congrats on getting the first 6 rnds correct

Comment

• I should have joined this tourney from the beginning. Good thread.

P.S you're all lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Who is to say braehmer being 37 years old doesn't fade late in the fight and get stopped.. You can't presume that Juergen was going to win the 2nd half of the fight. Pretty much everyone that picked cleverly did so on the assumption he would tire the old guy out with activity.
              Plus it's a slippery slope what you are suggesting.. What about bad decisions or split decisions.. Ie I thought castillo beat floyd so I'm not eliminated, or bradley didn't really beat manny, vitali was ahead of lennox, etc

Comment

• I think its only fair to play it how the bookies do and that being the official result that counts.

Sometimes you get lucky other times you have to suck it up.

I think the rules were clear from week 1 with a few leaning towards Crolla on the chance he get an unfair shake. It actually almost put me off taking Linares at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Crolla batters him ,its not even close . He will let it go to rnd 3.
                  Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  This guy

Comment

• Cleverly is awful, my goodness, that's one weak champ lmao

Comment

• Props to those who picked Braehmer, I had him ahead on the scorecards.

The ending sucked. Everyone wanted to see the full fight.

The Cleverly camp were betting on Braehmer slowing down in the second half and Cleverly coming on strong.

The good news is that there will be a rematch. We should include that fight in the next tournament so that Team Braehmer have a chance at redemption.

I'm sending green K to all users on the Braehmer team.

Comment

Working...
                      X