Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Ready For U.S. Rematch: I Can Beat Santa Cruz Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You heard it folks. Let's take it to Cali! Looking forward to seeing Franpton get clipped numerous times like the first bout. Bring Cruz vs Frampton 3"

Clipped? Clipped while he outboxed the **** out of Santa Cruz? I think Frampton realized he could have stopped Cruz during some of those moments. I think Frampton stops him

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Frampton is the champ! If I'm Frampton then the rematch is in Boston! Frampton came to America and won the belt fair and square! If he's willing to come to America AGAIN, then it's Boston!
      Lemme guess... you live in Boston, eh?

Ha

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        You heard it folks. Let's take it to Cali! Looking forward to seeing Franpton get clipped numerous times like the first bout. Bring Cruz vs Frampton 3

One of PBC's first and amazing Trilogy between UK and Mexico. New gen Nas vs Barrera
        If Al Haymon is smart he does. This could be EPIC!!! Don't know why everyone thinks Frampton is a for sure win??? I had the 1st fight a draw. And loved EVERY minute of that fight. Frampton made me a fan... I still think Leo wins though. Won't have as many distractions this time and it can be 100% about him and training.

Comment

Frampton beats him again, he's got to have a better idea on the timing of his punches the second go round...I hope though they aren't stupid and put this is california or texas.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Lemme guess... you live in Boston, eh?

Ha
            Nope, Georgia! What's fair is fair! Frampton deserves the right to have a good crowd. He wanted the fight in Ireland, they want him to fight in the U.S., then Boston is where he should be!

Comment

Frampton schools Leo again. Easy work.

Comment

Well if LSC is so freekin easy, why don't you fight YOU KNOW WHO?

Comment

This coward wants a rematch with a guy he already beat decisively but wants to duck Rigo. Fight Rigo you coward!

Comment

Frampton has only had 23 fights. He will be even better in the rematch. Plus he wobbled L.S.C. pretty good. I see Frampton winning by a much bigger gap this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Nope, Georgia! What's fair is fair! Frampton deserves the right to have a good crowd. He wanted the fight in Ireland, they want him to fight in the U.S., then Boston is where he should be!
                      He definitely deserves whatever venue he wants. That was a he!!uva fight he just crafted.

So, when are they gonna get some decent fight cards in Atlanta? Lotta times at Center Stage some of the fighters don't even show up, and at some venues it's a card with alotta 1 round blowouts. Witherspoon/Tubbs, Holyfield/Qawi, lotta good fights there in the 70s thru 90s... now not too many.

Comment

Working...
                      X