Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Ready For U.S. Rematch: I Can Beat Santa Cruz Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd favour Frampton to beat Leo again.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      You heard it folks. Let's take it to Cali! Looking forward to seeing Franpton get clipped numerous times like the first bout. Bring Cruz vs Frampton 3

One of PBC's first and amazing Trilogy between UK and Mexico. New gen Nas vs Barrera
      We know Santa Cruz dominated the first fight -- these people are gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        He definitely deserves whatever venue he wants. That was a he!!uva fight he just crafted.

So, when are they gonna get some decent fight cards in Atlanta? Lotta times at Center Stage some of the fighters don't even show up, and at some venues it's a card with alotta 1 round blowouts. Witherspoon/Tubbs, Holyfield/Qawi, lotta good fights there in the 70s thru 90s... now not too many.
        I don't know what happened to Atlanta and New Orleans? I'm closer to Orlando, and I wish some of the Puerto Rican stars in the game would start coming down here vice NYC! Berto and Thurman don't hardly fight here either, and they're from the I-4 region too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I don't know what happened to Atlanta and New Orleans? I'm closer to Orlando, and I wish some of the Puerto Rican stars in the game would start coming down here vice NYC! Berto and Thurman don't hardly fight here either, and they're from the I-4 region too!
          We've headed down to Biloxi a few times... a good compromise... she likes to gamble and I like the fights. But that's still a hike. There was a promoter from down in mid FL who did several mid level cards for a few years there, can't remember his company, he's been on here before, seemed like he really had his act together. But yeah, as many good pro fighters as there are in FL, you'd think there would be more fight cards besides just the occasional one in Miami area.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            We've headed down to Biloxi a few times... a good compromise... she likes to gamble and I like the fights. But that's still a hike. There was a promoter from down in mid FL who did several mid level cards for a few years there, can't remember his company, he's been on here before, seemed like he really had his act together. But yeah, as many good pro fighters as there are in FL, you'd think there would be more fight cards besides just the occasional one in Miami area.
            I could see Cotto, Verdejo, Danny Garcia, and Thurman all doing very well in Orlando, and in Miami, Luis Ortiz, Barthelemy, and definitely a MW fight: Lara vs. Quillen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I could see Cotto, Verdejo, Danny Garcia, and Thurman all doing very well in Orlando, and in Miami, Luis Ortiz, Barthelemy, and definitely a MW fight: Lara vs. Quillen!
              Yep. All good fights that would have a good turnout if promoted correctly.

Comment

Working...
              X