Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or are most of the brit fighters delusional af? Brook, you reached for the cash and got it. Now, you are trying to sell yourself for a canelo fight. This is too transparent. Lol

Comment

Brook can say if all he wants . If my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Comment

Well, yeah - punching someone in the face repeatedly is probably going to up someones heart rate.

Kell Brook is very one-eyed, in more way than one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
          Is it me or are most of the brit fighters delusional af? Brook, you reached for the cash and got it. Now, you are trying to sell yourself for a canelo fight. This is too transparent. Lol
          The new Amir Khan?

Comment

I was gonna cause an upset until he caved my face in.

Comment

GGG was looking anything but sharp.

Brook with one eye was leading the cards, imagine a two eyed brook in there. Would have been ugly.

Hopefully G stops ducking the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Hopefully G stops ducking the rematch

That first gif in your sig, I'm going to have to borrow that the next time some salivating ggg harcore tells me that Golovkin was NEVER in trouble or even bothered by Brook.
                Yea, he clearly "wanted to" eat several clean punches that forced him to flee.

Comment

hatton started this by saying he was winning by a country mile until pac ko'd him cold. now everyone who loses rewrites history to make it seem like they were about to win before they didnt win

Comment

That's like me saying I almost won the lottery... I only missed it by 4 numbers...

Comment

It's funny how the GGG fans laugh off the Brook claims but support Vitali's claims against Lewis... I believe Brook was winning on the scorecards prior to the stoppage...

Comment

Working...
                      X