Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil G's trainer responds to pro boxers asking if he'll fight winner of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Do you mean the guy who Golovkin told HBO he was ready to fight back in 2013, and that guy then said that he wasn't ready, because he needed to sort out his promotional issues and have a couple of tune-ups first? Is that the guy you mean?

Golovkin is being called a coward for a number of reasons.

1, Mayweather and his many fans have a bitter agenda against him.

2, Promoters and fans of the MW's and fake catchweight MW champions who have ducked him since he arrived in the US need to deflect attention away from their own fighters' cowardice, if you want to use that term.

3, Some boxing fans are too stupid and gullible to realise that they are being worked.

Its easy to offer to fight somebody when they can't fight due to promotional problems. As soon as ward had a new promoter and was able to fight again which was 2015. Silence!!!!

And team golovkin has said they have never made a formal offer to ward. In fact team golovkin said the only offer ever made regarding golovkin vs Ward came from team ward not team golovkin. so who didn't wanna fight who?

And let's forget about all the fans with agendas.

Every boxer past or present all say they want ward vs golovkin.

I guess they are floyd fans too right?
    Last edited by bluebeam; 09-21-2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      Its easy to offer to fight somebody when they can't fight due to promotional problems. As soon as ward had a new promoter and was able to fight again which was 2015. Silence!!!!

And team golovkin has said they have never made a formal offer to ward. In fact team golovkin said the only offer ever made regarding golovkin vs Ward came from team ward not team golovkin. so who didn't wanna fight who?

And let's forget about all the fans with agendas.

Every boxer past or present all say they want ward vs golovkin.

I guess they are floyd fans too right?
      I'm not saying GGG sent an offer to Ward. It was HBO who asked both he and GGG if they were ready to fight each other in 2013. GGG said yes and Ward said no.

By the time Ward got his promotional issues sorted and started fighting again at LHW, GGG was already lining up a unification fight with Lemieux and had been guaranteed a fight with the winner of Cotto/Canelo for the WBC and lineal MW titles. That's why Loeffler told Ward that if he wanted to fight GGG at 168 he would have to wait till 2017, because Golovkin wasn't moving up till then.

And btw, Ward himself hasn't fought at 168 in 3 years, and has now verified that he can't make that weight any more.

If Ward wanted to fight GGG at 168 so bad, he should have done it when he had the chance. But he didn't, so now he has to take a beating from Kovalev to earn himself a payday. Can't wait to see that one!

Comment

Newsflash Ggg is a small middleweight, I know you guys are desperate for him.to lose but you can't seriously be demanding he step up to light heavyweight, compare his recent pics to wards and kov, at least Brook and ggg s were somewhat comparable size wise

Comment

I'm not saying GGG sent an offer to Ward. It was HBO who asked both he and GGG if they were ready to fight each other in 2013. GGG said yes and Ward said no.

By the time Ward got his promotional issues sorted and started fighting again at LHW, GGG was already lining up a unification fight with Lemieux and had been guaranteed a fight with the winner of Cotto/Canelo for the WBC and lineal MW titles. That's why Loeffler told Ward that if he wanted to fight GGG at 168 he would have to wait till 2017, because Golovkin wasn't moving up till then.

And btw, Ward himself hasn't fought at 168 in 3 years, and has now verified that he can't make that weight any more.

If Ward wanted to fight GGG at 168 so bad, he should have done it when he had the chance. But he didn't, so now he has to take a beating from Kovalev to earn himself a payday. Can't wait to see that one!

show me hbo asking andre ward does he wanna fight golovkin. and him saying no.

and ward will be undisputed p4p number 1 on November 19 and this site will be having the same debates about golovkins resume. not ward's

I gave you the blueprint on how Gennady can make money and legacy without waiting on canelo for a fight in 2017 that has no guarantee of happening

the jig is up

Comment

show me hbo asking andre ward does he wanna fight golovkin. and him saying no.

and ward will be undisputed p4p number 1 on November 19 and this site will be having the same debates about golovkins resume. not ward's

I gave you the blueprint on how Gennady can make money and legacy without waiting on canelo for a fight in 2017 that has no guarantee of happening

the jig is up
            http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/16...sts-andre-ward

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no."

Ward and his team have never tried to deny that's what happened. Probably because the HBO rep was there as a witness if they did.
            Last edited by kafkod; 09-21-2016, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
              What unfinished business? He already declined Canelo's offer and he refuses to fight anyone with a pulse at 160. Tell me who this "unfinished business" is with?
              Lmao .. sure pal
              Mr 62k offer

Canelo is soft bruh

Comment

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/16...sts-andre-ward

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no."

Ward and his team have never tried to deny that's what happened. Probably because the HBO rep was there as a witness if they did.
                That isn't proof. Those are quotes from golovkin supposedly. And even in those quotes he says hbo said they were gonna take a long time building the fight up which means ward was down for the fight.

proof would be somebody from hbo saying that Ward turned down golovkin. But we do know that golovkin turned down ward.

It's all irrelevant now because the fight will never happen. Ward vs Kovalev will due just fine as a substitute

Comment

That isn't proof. Those are quotes from golovkin supposedly. And even in those quotes he says hbo said they were gonna take a long time building the fight up which means ward was down for the fight.

proof would be somebody from hbo saying that Ward turned down golovkin. But we do know that golovkin turned down ward.

It's all irrelevant now because the fight will never happen. Ward vs Kovalev will due just fine as a substitute
                  Golovkin turned down an offer to sign a contract agreeing to fight Ward in a year to 18 months time, for 50% of an unknown purse, at a weight Ward himself hadn't fought at in 3 years. In other words, a bullshit offer.

Did Ward ever say he was ready to fight Golovkin, next, now, immediately, without any interim fights or tune-ups? The answer to that question is no, he didn't, so cut the crap.

Comment

So, if GGG doesn't challenge himself by moving up 2 weightclasses to face the winner of Ward-Kovalev; Should we demand the winner of that fight to challenge themselves too and go for Klitschko-Fury winner? or maybe settle for them challenging Wilder or Joshua?

Comment

Golovkin turned down an offer to sign a contract agreeing to fight Ward in a year to 18 months time, for 50% of an unknown purse, at a weight Ward himself hadn't fought at in 3 years. In other words, a bullshit offer.

Did Ward ever say he was ready to fight Golovkin, next, now, immediately, without any interim fights or tune-ups? The answer to that question is no, he didn't, so cut the crap.

Has canelo said he is gonna fight golovkin next? No in fact it's 16 months between may 2016 and September 2017. So golovkin said no to ward within 18 months, but yes to canelo within 16 months. Without knowing what the purse is. See the hypocrisy? Or are you gonna make another excuse?

Comment

Working...
                      X